• Time to turn in my lease car

I have been a customer of Bill Cram Chevrolet since 1994. I have bought cars, leased cars, had them serviced there and had damage repaired in their body shop. It is the only dealership I will do business with. No matter which department you are dealing with the employees are friendly, courteous and efficient. My recent business was turning in my lease car early and taking out a new lease. The salesman, Chip, and the sales manager, Tim, were a pleasure to work with. This is the best dealership I have ever done business with.

• customer

made process quick and easy, plus worked with me to meet my needs in a truck

made process quick and easy, plus worked with me to meet my needs in a truck

• Silverado

Great service. Dennis Felice came in on his day of and juggled doctors appointment to sell me the truck! Nothing like the hometown experience

• Best place to shop!

The best experience I have had hands down! We will be going back to them around the spring time! Got us a newer, better vehicle (the 1st one was nice as well). When we asked for thexample new one, they worked hard and got us approved for a better rate and payment then the original approval! The whole staff was so friendly with our sons. It was a fantastic environment overall! I bet the whole staff is great to work with, but Grace definitely impressed us that day! Awesome to work with! They won't push you into something you don't want. You pick it, and they make it happen.

• Awesome

An entirely different experience. Our sales rep Austin was not only professional but a pleasure to get to know and work with. Everyone seemed to genuinely appreciate we were spending hard earned dollars, and not only made a deal appropriate for us, but we're low key and never "in your face", like most other cars attack dealers. Thanks to all especially Tim R. Vanessa, and of course a super guy we met named...Bill Cram whom while retired still offered a helping hand. Obviously he passed to his daughter now the director a sense of appropriate, and appreciative attitude towards their customer... You won't go wrong here thanks to you all. Tim & Jane PS ask them about the syrup....

• HAPPY CUSTOMER

I WOULD GO TO THIS DEALER BECAUSE HE IS VERY RESPECTFUL AND DOESNT FORCE YOU TO BUY A CAR/TRUCK

• Awesome Service

Awesome service. Dennis Felice Helped me out with a great deal and I walked out with a new 2016 Silverado.

• Awesome Service

• Bought a used Corvette from them . Very Happy!

They were very pleasant to work with . No pressure on buying the car or any other car. I feel they went out of there way to accommodate me for getting to test drive the car. I would recommended my friends and family to check them out. I want to thank them for everything. :) I have no revive in the service dept because i hope i don't have to visited.

• Awesome Dealership

I could not find the car I was looking for in my own state, so I figured that I would try an out of state search.I found exactly what I was looking for at Bill Cram Chevrolet. Salesman Matt Olmstead and myself stayed in touch for 2 weeks until I was able to fly there to get my car. During this time he did everything possible to make my out of state buy smooth and easy. Personally, I feel he went above and beyond his call of duty. When I arrived at the dealership, I felt like family as if I knew them before. The honesty and kindness of all that work there is quite pleasing. I would recommend that if you are interested in a new or used vehicle to check out Bill Cram Chevrolet. I give this dealership 5 stars and and 110% for satisfaction.