Bill Cram Chevrolet

4.2 out of 5 (4.2) 89 reviews

• January 27, 2017

Great service. Dennis Felice came in on his day of and juggled doctors appointment to sell me the truck! Nothing like the hometown experience

April 15, 2018

Tim and Vanessa the sales managers don't have a clue how to help a customer buy a vehicle. The owner must be asleep at the wheel, or never there. ...This place is going down the tubes.........

March 2, 2017

I have been a customer of Bill Cram Chevrolet since 1994. I have bought cars, leased cars, had them serviced there and had damage repaired in their bo...dy shop. It is the only dealership I will do business with. No matter which department you are dealing with the employees are friendly, courteous and efficient. My recent business was turning in my lease car early and taking out a new lease. The salesman, Chip, and the sales manager, Tim, were a pleasure to work with. This is the best dealership I have ever done business with.

Thank you so much for the feedback. Bill Cram Chevrolet appreciates your business. -Bill Cram Team

February 18, 2017

made process quick and easy, plus worked with me to meet my needs in a truck

John, Thank you for the feedback. Bill Cram Chevrolet's mission is to make car buying fast, fun, and easy. All of us at Bill Cram Chevrolet are glad... that you enjoyed doing business here.

December 14, 2016

The best experience I have had hands down! We will be going back to them around the spring time! Got us a newer, better vehicle (the 1st one was nice ...as well). When we asked for thexample new one, they worked hard and got us approved for a better rate and payment then the original approval! The whole staff was so friendly with our sons. It was a fantastic environment overall! I bet the whole staff is great to work with, but Grace definitely impressed us that day! Awesome to work with! They won't push you into something you don't want. You pick it, and they make it happen.

October 17, 2016

An entirely different experience. Our sales rep Austin was not only professional but a pleasure to get to know and work with. Everyone seemed to genui...nely appreciate we were spending hard earned dollars, and not only made a deal appropriate for us, but we're low key and never "in your face", like most other cars attack dealers. Thanks to all especially Tim R. Vanessa, and of course a super guy we met named...Bill Cram whom while retired still offered a helping hand. Obviously he passed to his daughter now the director a sense of appropriate, and appreciative attitude towards their customer... You won't go wrong here thanks to you all. Tim & Jane PS ask them about the syrup....

October 15, 2016

I WOULD GO TO THIS DEALER BECAUSE HE IS VERY RESPECTFUL AND DOESNT FORCE YOU TO BUY A CAR/TRUCK

October 14, 2016

Awesome service. Dennis Felice Helped me out with a great deal and I walked out with a new 2016 Silverado.

October 14, 2016

September 8, 2016

They were very pleasant to work with . No pressure on buying the car or any other car. I feel they went out of there way to accommodate me for getting... to test drive the car. I would recommended my friends and family to check them out. I want to thank them for everything. :) I have no revive in the service dept because i hope i don't have to visited.