• Trade in my old lease car with a new one.

I Was not expecting to trade my old car with a new one. It was a prompt service, courteous, friendly and reliable staff.

• Pleasant car buying experience

I was helped by russell calvan. He helped me through the process, and continued helping me through email.

• Looking to buy a new car for the wife

The service was excellent they work very hard to put us in new car with lowest interest as they can

• 2016 Nissan Altima

Treated like royalty. Everyone was very friendly. It was my second time to buy a car and they were very patient in explaining all the ins and outs of the process.

• Great Shopping Experience

My daughter and I stopped at Central Valley Nissan to purchase a vehicle for my wife. The salesman AJ, was knowledgable and wasn't pushy at all. He guided my way through the process and gave me the best deal possible. I will be back for my next car purchase. I will recommend Central Valley Nissan to family and friends. Thank you AJ and Central Valley!

• Great customer service

This was my first time buying a new car. Had great customer service from Luis Hernandez. Took his time to show us around and had lots of patience. I would recommend family and friends.

• Good service

Good experience...took some time but was worth it...staff is friendly and helpful... especially their sales guy Louis...

• Nissan rouge

Had a very pleasant experience friendly salesman. Helped us chose the right car.

• Nissan

Loved the great service and manager special! Was checking out deals at the nearby car dealers and saw their Manager's Special. It was better than the nearby dealership specials so of course this is where I bought my car. Totally recommend Central Valley Nissan.

• New Car Purchase

Had a good experience purchasing our 2016 Pathfinder. Alberto was very friendly. Would recommend asking for him if you want to buy a car. Not pushy at all.