1.0
  • I think he is not a honest man

My name is Tommy Spearman Jr live here in Lincolnton and here purchased many auto's from Buddy and I think he is not honest person.

• Meh, I'd rather go to the dentist.

I've purchases two vehicles and will probably not buy any more. The service has changed for the worse. Today, I told them to service the breaks, replaces pads, etc... because they needed to be done. They did not service them because in their opinion, they didn't need to be done. This was the third attempt in having the breaks serviced. The first two times, they said they didn't need to be done but the life of the breaks were below half. Today, I'm told that they are above half! I think that for the most part, they are honest but now I just can't trust them. If you want to buy a vehicle... they are no different than any other dealer. If you want to bring your vehicle and be the first (no reservations required) and wait about 2 hours for an oil change and tire rotation... maybe you have time to kill. Enjoy the poor coffee in the waiting room.

• Underhanded... not truthful....lies upon lies ....

Does not do what is suppose to be done with a trade in deal. Lies about what is being done. Does not follow through with their obligations.