Crossroads Ford of Indian Trail, Inc

Average based on 481 reviews.
  • Service

Excellent Service... Excellent Attitude... Pleasant experience

Thank you for the 5 Star Review, Sam! And thank you for your business!

Excellent Service... Excellent Attitude... Pleasant experience

Thank you for the 5 Star Review, Sam! And thank you for your business!

• I love my new (to me) car!

I recently found a vehicle that I was interested in on the Cross Roads website. I then went to Cross Roads Ford of Indian Trail, where Doug assisted me. It turned out that the vehicle I was hoping to look at was not at the Cross Roads location I had come to. Doug assured me that the vehicle could be brought to that location the next day and I could then look at it. And he delivered, the vehicle did come in the following day and I was in love with it! Doug was so helpful with everything including a few minor repairs the vehicle needed (which were all repaired complimentary by the dealership!). I had a wonderful experience at Cross Roads Ford of Indian Trail and would highly recommend the dealership to anyone looking for a great car and great service!

• F350 repair

Was kept informed when service was complete. Friendly staff.

Was kept informed when service was complete. Friendly staff.

We really appreciate your feedback! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

• Title? What does this mean?

Bayard has always been very helpful, knowledgeable and I've always felt that his advice and recommendations are spot on.

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, David. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Pleasant Staff, Smooth Process

When trying to find out what car would be best to purchase Glen C. was more that helpful. He went above and beyond assisting my with my purchase of a Ford Fusion SEL and made sure that I was happy through the process. I was always able to reach him with any questions I had. If there's a need to find another car, I would definitely consider coming back to see Glen C. for assistance.

• Fast diagnosis, helpful and informative staff

We purchased the 2008 Edge on May 19 with extra warranty for certain parts of the vehicle. Two months later the car had a leak that was not part of our extended warranty. Four hundred dollars later it was a power steering leak problem. The service was provided promptly the staff helpful but I will say disappointed to have problems so soon after the purchase.

We appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service, Cathy! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

• easy process

2017 ford explorer platinum. Don Flint & Eric Williams were great. Though I wish management would allow more complimentary oil changes.

Daniel, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• New tires for my Ford Truck

Great job as always!!I had my 2013 FX2 serviced and 4 new Michalin tires!!1 Staff was very helpful as usual.

• great service

fast service quick to respond to needs no questions of warranty

We're happy to hear that you were satisfied with the service you received here at Crossroads Ford of Indian Trail! We hope to see you again soon!

fast service quick to respond to needs no questions of warranty

• Great facility

The service was great here and ford is a great facility.

We really appreciate your feedback! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

The service was great here and ford is a great facility.

We really appreciate your feedback! Thanks again for your business! Take care!