INFINITI OF BEACHWOOD

2.7 out of 5 (2.7) 96 reviews

• July 19, 2017

I loved the fact that the dealership worked as a whole. I was greeted each time I came in the door. The dealership was clean inside and out! The compl...imentary drinks and snacks were a plus. I wasn't pressured into buying a vehicle as I had been previously and was disappointed after a month or so. I asked a million questions because I'm bad with decisions. They were patient and made sure before I purchased I was comfortable with my payment and decision. Let's just say I'm loving my BRAND NEW Qx60!!!!! I definitely would recommend Infiniti of Beachwood and I will be using them in the future!!

April 2, 2018

The manager it was reallly rule !!!!! Terrible service and deal with it !!! Never come to this dealer again !!! Bad experience!

October 30, 2017

I call in the morning to make sure the car was still available it was so I setup an test drive at 6:30. I call again at 5 before I make the hour drive... to the dealership he says everything good come up. I get to the dealership at 6:15 he calls while I'm in the show and says the vechile had been sold I didn't know somebody already sold it. Would you like to look at our inventory, needless to say I was livid and I would never recommend going here

Thanks for the feedback John, we are sorry but this is very common with pre owned vehicles as they are one of a kind. Contact me, Eric Kibort at (216)... 475-4800 and I will try to track down a similar vehicle.

June 12, 2017

I came from over two hundred miles to purchase my vehicle. James Drake was awesome from the phone call until meeting him in person. He even helped m...e get my rent-a-car back. Nice facility and the finance guy was cool too! Even though I purchased a pre-owned vehicle it was detailed and ready to roll. Being in sales myself I like being treated they way I treat people. And James went above and beyond. I would definitely recommend stopping here to purchase a vehicle. In a few years when I'm ready for another vehicle I would definitely go back. GO SEE JAMES TODAY!

March 3, 2017

Absolute worse experience ever. I called and gave them my offer on a new car. The salesman said he would work on it. Anyway calls me back next morning... and records a message saying good news, we will accept the deal. Anyway I call back and he says he agrees with the terms and verbally repeats them. I agree, and then he asks for my social so he can run a credit check. I say I need the offer in writing before I can commit. He sends me the offer in writing, 4000 dollars above what we agreed. Did he take me for a complete fool? Outrageous, they should be ashamed. I am so glad I did not trust him and get a credit hit based on his talk. Always confirm everything in writing, but better, don't do business with them. They are the reason, car dealers still have the worst reputation overall.

I am sorry to hear about your experience, please give our General Manager Eric Kibort a call at 216-475-4800 to discuss the matter further.

February 11, 2017

The clear explanation of each car listed on the website is great. I was able to understand the features in each car and why it was priced accordingly.... No games or nonsense - refreshingly straight forward. Made going to the dealership so much quicker and easier. I was not pressured or had any kind of bait & switch. Great people!

January 5, 2017

My wife took her Infiniti for service because of her emissions light remaining on. Service department informed her she needed brakes and tires. She... had all the work completed. We had asked for the tires back because they were recently replaced a year prior. Infiniti stated her tires had 4/32 treads left. I took the tires to 3 other companies who stated the tires were 6/32. When informing Infiniti, they stated they would pick the tires up to be measured again. At first they wanted me to bring the tires back until I requested they pick up the tires since this was not an error on our part. We were informed of a day the tires would be picked up and received a call that day. However, the tires were never picked up. I had to call the following afternoon. At that time, I was blamed for the miscommunication. In following up with a supervisor, the tires were picked up that day. I did receive a video (not a good video) showing the tires measured around a 5. I have filled out their survey that was sent via email and sent a tweet to Bernie Moreno who stated there will be follow up. As of this review, I have yet to have follow up with any representative from Infiniti. I am vey disappointed in their service. Previous reviews on other sites show a rating of 3.5 out of 5. The 3.5 is too high.

April 2, 2016

Awful customer service in service department. Do not provide loaner cars as promised. Rude manager in service department.

February 17, 2016

I had a great experience at the dealership. James was awesome, low pressure and relaxed, but very knowledgable. I've recommended this dealership to fr...iends and family.

February 16, 2016

Scott was great to work with from start to finish. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking to buy or lease a new car. He knew that my ti...me was limited because of my young kids who were with me, and a lot of the details were taken care of over the phone and text throughout the process. The buying process with any dealer for me is typically 1 star, so 4 stars is excellent in my view.