LaFontaine Ford

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 85 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• January 14, 2018

I went in for an oil change on my Escape and came out with a 2018 F150! Robert Andrus did a fantastic job listening to me about my needs and wants in... a vehicle and were able to get me a quality truck in my price range. They all stayed late to take care of me and this sale and that meant a lot because they could have easily asked for me to come back at a future date. I highly suggest LaFontaine Ford in Lansing as they are one of the few dealerships where the staff listens to the customers and work hard to match the owner with the right vehicle.

October 6, 2017

I have never had any issues one way or another with either the service department or my salesman.

It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

October 4, 2017

Great Service, Friendly Staff, easy to make appointment.

Thank you for your business and your feedback! We love the opportunity to recognize our teams! At LaFontaine we strive to exceed each customers exp...ectations through personalizing the automotive experience, I am happy to hear we accomplished that for you! We look forward to serving you again in the future! Warm regards, Barbara Dominick Corporate Experience Manager

September 19, 2017

Everyone was very helpful. The staff made us feel welcomed. The staff was friendly and kind.

Walter, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! We hope you continue to choose LaFontaine Ford of Lansing ...for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

August 11, 2017

The service is very timely and the price is reasonable

Xin, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Glad we could get car fixed in a timely manner! We hope to be of servic...e to you again! Take care!

March 22, 2017

Routine service was done promptly. Michelle was helpful and informative. It was another good experience at LaFontaine.

Thank you for rating us with 4 stars Nick. If there was anything more we could have done to make it worthy of all 5 stars we would like to learn what ...it is; feel free to email me at cdierschow@lafontaine.com. Thank you again for being a part of the Family Deal. -Cassy D.

February 19, 2017

Brought car in for recall service. Service completed, but found another recall when I finally got my phone to sync with my car. It seems that that w...ould have shown up when the VIN number Entered?

Thank you for rating us with 4 stars Sharon. If there was anything more we could have done to make it worthy of all 5 stars we would like to learn wha...t it is; feel free to email me at cdierschow@lafontaine.com. Thank you again for being a part of the Family Deal. -Cassy D.

January 21, 2017

Service was outstanding and fast, Always a pleasure dealing with Andrew at the service desk, he is always very professional and excellent at his job !...!!!

Thank you for all 5 stars Greg. We appreciate it! -Cassy D.

January 5, 2017

Ford Hall is a terrific person to work with. I called him and told him what my needs were. He immediately made suggestions and led me to the perfect v...ehicle. The whole process could not have been easier. Our communication was via phone or text, and I never had to leave the comfort of my home (until I went outside of my home to see the vehicle that he arranged to have delivered). Ford even went above and beyond by bringing all of the paperwork to me so that I didn't have to drive to Lansing. We have been long-time customers of Ford Hall (we're still driving our '98 Mustang that he sold us back in '98).

Thank you for rating us with all 5 stars Lisa. -Cassy D.

December 27, 2016

Todd went the extra mile to help me find the perfect truck, and the buying process was as smooth as I have ever experienced. I will definitely be rec...ommending LaFontaine Ford to family and friends.

Thank you for choosing LaFontaine Ford for your vehicle needs! We strive to provide the best customer service in the industry, and I'm so glad that is... what you experienced! Thank you for the 5-star review, and for referring us to your family and friends!

LaFontaine Ford