4.4
Average based on 13 reviews
  • New car purchase

We're more than happy to have been of service, Janet! We appreciate your positive feedback.

Paige and Bill were fantastic people to deal with made us feel very much at home and that they were doing everything they could to get us back in a ford. Thank you to the both of them for everything

• Finally Top Notch Service

We are happy you found us so helpful! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Thank you for the positive feedback.

New Service Writer, guided by an experienced, friendly service writer; made all the difference in the world. I wish and hope ALL future dealings are at this level. Thanks.

• Great service

The service staff was friendly and they kept me updated on the status of the service.

We are glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience here at Supreme Ford of Slidell. We hope you'll consider us again in the future.

• Great Services

Great! I was impressed with the timely service and professional service of the staff.

• Pastor

Car Persently under repair and since it's my 1st time dealing with this Dealership I'm very concerned about the quality of the work being done and the cost I've been quoted. I feeling an obligation to pay someone to check to make sure what I'm paying for was actually done. I hope and pray that this feeling go away, due to the level and Quality of work I receive.

• Worst Experience Ever!

Worst experience having a vehicle repaired! Repair was not performed properly, took twice as long as was originally promised when quote was given, very difficult to get William to call me back with realistic time and the mechanic left tools under the hood of the vehicle. When I call to express my feelings I was told to bring the vehicle back (fat chance of that ever happening!) and that the mechanic made so much money that the tool he left under the hood was no big deal. I had to redo the repair myself and replace the part that was broken by the "certified" mechanic. I will be contacting Ford Motor Company with pictures of the less than adequate repair.

Mr. K. we apologize for any inconvenience you experienced while at our dealership. Unfortunately we are unable to identify you by your cars.com user name but we sincerely wish to resolve this situation to your satisfaction. Please message your contact information to us at just4you@supremeauto.net at your earliest convenience and a member of our Executive Management team will contact you immediately. Thank you.

• Wonderful Buying Experience!

First ford purchase! Kiyan Guy was extremely knowledgeable and helpful, one of the reasons we purchased our car.

Anthony we are so pleased that your purchased your very first Ford from Supreme Ford of Slidell. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. Enjoy your vehicle!!

• Bought my first truck!

Great service! Would recommend anyone to come here.

Great service! Would recommend anyone to come here.

Dakota thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and congratulations on the purchase of your first truck!! How exciting! We are thrilled to have been part of this experience with you. Enjoy your new truck and thanks again for choosing Supreme Ford of Slidell!

• Easy buying process

Everyone was very nice and respectful, especially David Jordan, thanks!!!

Thank you for the great review Charles. Welcome to the Supreme Ford family and thank you for choosing Supreme. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Everyone was very nice and respectful, especially David Jordan, thanks!!!

• Wonderful Salesman

David Jordan treated me with respect and also went out of his way to make me happy, Thanks!

Thanks for dropping us a line about your vehicle purchase experience. You are the reason we're here! Enjoy your vehicle and thank you for choosing Supreme Ford of Slidell!