Average based on 69 reviews.
  • F150 Service

Always friendly and honest staff. They get me in and out pretty quick.

Always friendly and honest staff. They get me in and out pretty quick.

Thanks so much for the wonderful comments of the team here at Gibbes Ford. Again, we appreciate your recommendation of Gibbes Ford and we hope to be of service again in the future.

• Owner

I stopped by and left my truck for service. Spoke with several personal, all of which were friendly and helpful. All were very busy but nice. I saw several folks waiting on their vehicle. Their waiting room and facility were "up to snuff" and all waiting looked relaxed and comfortable. I was called when my vehicle was ready. I truly appreciate their service.

• repair

They worked really hard to resolve my problem. Mr. Ed is a great employee in the maintenance dept.

• very nice service

i was very please with the service,the staff was nice and the efficient.

i was very please with the service,the staff was nice and the efficient.

• ne car purchase

The Sales Teams provided excellent Customer service as well as attention from staff.

• Vehicle Service

2014 Ford Focus - Service was excellent - Staff was helpful

2014 Ford Focus - Service was excellent - Staff was helpful

• Fleet Maintenance Supervisor

Everyone at Gibbes Ford I dealt with was very courteous and knowledgeable.

Everyone at Gibbes Ford I dealt with was very courteous and knowledgeable.

• Service

The service went well and the staff was very pleasant. I had no problems or issues everything went well and I will be returning for my next service visit.

• MKx Repairs

This trip to Gibbs Service department was much better than the last. Ed was very professional they got us in made the repairs and back going in a day. I was very happy with our service. Obviously changes have been made.

• Best service care around!

I have had a wonderful relationship with this ford service department. Ed, the service manager has been very patient, kind and caring regarding my service needs. His dedication to making sure that I am informed as to my best service options as well as seeing to it that I get the most reasonable pricing that I can afford is priceless. I am most happy with the care he takes to give me and my family the best service experience at this dealership. He should hold customer care training for all of Ford's employees.