2.8
  • F150 Service

Always friendly and honest staff. They get me in and out pretty quick.

Always friendly and honest staff. They get me in and out pretty quick.

Thanks so much for the wonderful comments of the team here at Gibbes Ford. Again, we appreciate your recommendation of Gibbes Ford and we hope to be of service again in the future.

• Mrs Donna mellinger

Called about a promotion says I won tv but I did not Try to get u there under false pretenses. Tell you things that are not true Decided not to go there

• Vhicle owner

After test drive n purchase not more than a day later, engine light comes on constantly, one of the tires has a leak, had one oil change, requested the items to be checked and it still happens regularly, this is annoying and frustrating.

• Horrible customer service

Today as I walked through the door of the service department, the lady at the desk did not acknowledge me AT ALL. A customer that was sitting in the waiting area spoke to me. Every customer would to be greeted with a simple smile and a hello. I have yet to see that lady smile.Good customer service is the start of a good visit. As I walked around to look for the guy I was sent there to see, she still did not ask me if I need assistance. This is not the first time this has happen to me. She is not friendly and she has poor customer service skills! If I can help it, I will not be going back there again.

• Owner

I stopped by and left my truck for service. Spoke with several personal, all of which were friendly and helpful. All were very busy but nice. I saw several folks waiting on their vehicle. Their waiting room and facility were "up to snuff" and all waiting looked relaxed and comfortable. I was called when my vehicle was ready. I truly appreciate their service.

• repair

They worked really hard to resolve my problem. Mr. Ed is a great employee in the maintenance dept.

• very nice service

i was very please with the service,the staff was nice and the efficient.

i was very please with the service,the staff was nice and the efficient.

• ne car purchase

The Sales Teams provided excellent Customer service as well as attention from staff.

• Vehicle Service

2014 Ford Focus - Service was excellent - Staff was helpful

2014 Ford Focus - Service was excellent - Staff was helpful

• Fleet Maintenance Supervisor

Everyone at Gibbes Ford I dealt with was very courteous and knowledgeable.

Everyone at Gibbes Ford I dealt with was very courteous and knowledgeable.