Page Chevrolet

4.0 out of 5 (4.0) 58 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• September 17, 2017

Finance manager went out of his way to provide the best deal possible. Sorry forgot his name. Patricia was awesome. Made me feel comfortable with the ...whole experience. Would come back to buy another car. And would recommend to family and friends.

What an enjoyable review to read, Juan! It is reassuring to know Patricia and our team provided you with a hassle-free and great shopping experience. ...Page Chevrolet's primary concern is delivering flawless customer service; that means giving each of our guests the time and attention they deserve. I'm happy to hear you left our dealership feeling confident about your purchase. Don't hesitate to call or stop in should you have any questions. Regards, Lalin Gallart, General Manager, lgallart@pagechevrolet.com, 703-720-4200

April 30, 2018

Saw a car they had that intrigued me. Went to test drive it, and I felt smothered from the start. I told my sales person upfront i wasn't buying tod...ay, but he still pressured me after the test drive, even offering me a different car that i wasn't interested in (dirt cheap) just to get me to buy. I felt like all he cared about was the sale and not about what i wanted. i really liked the car, but because of his tactics i bought the exact car from a different dealer who was much less of a pressure salesman. I will never go back here nor will i recommend it to anyone.

I am terribly sorry to hear about the negative impression you got during your recent visit at our dealership. We appreciate feedback like yours becaus...e it helps us identify the areas in which we need to improve as a business. If you would like to discuss this issue in more detail, please give me a call so we can work towards a resolution. Your satisfaction is of the utmost importance. Sincerely, Juan Mojica, General Sales Manager, (703) 720-4200, jmojica@pagechevrolet.com

February 13, 2018

The saleswoman Patricia and the whole staff were terrific to work with for the purchase of our new Chevy Colorado and the trade-in of our old Camry. N...o pressure sales which we appreciated and Chevy had an additional Veteran’s discount available of $1000 also, so that was great news! Even the gentlemen in their finance department were nice and patient and no big pressure to use their financing once we told them we had another firm.

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We always strive to meet the needs of our customers no matter the situation. Feel free to let us know if you ha...ve any concerns about your vehicle. Sincerely,Juan Mojica, General Sales Manager, (703) 720-4200, jmojica@pagechevrolet.com

January 29, 2018

Page Chevrolet is a wel organized with professionals with great service specially the service manager and his employees are amazing. The awe friendly ...and love to help. I m very happy to get great service fn.

Thank you for sharing your feedback! It is very important to our dealership that we earn the trust of our guests by following through with our promise...s and providing hassle-free service. Sincerely,Juan Mojica, General Sales Manager, (703) 720-4200, jmojica@pagechevrolet.com

August 31, 2017

Upon starting my Camaro, a warning message was displayed that I needed to get an oil change soon. I panicked and went to Page Chevrolet, although I di...dn't think they could fit me in since it was after 5:30 pm and they close at 6:00. I was so grateful that they were able to rescue me, and I was on my way by 6:10.

Thank you for the feedback, Diane! One of our top priorities is exceptional customer care and we are proud that this was offered to you during your re...cent visit. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again soon! Best, Lalin Gallart, General Manager, lgallart@pagechevrolet.com, 703-720-4200

May 16, 2017

Worst Service center for a Chevrolet. This will be my second time complaining about this dealership. I called to schedule my "We owe you" Amour coatin...g. I called in the morning and the young lady that took the call claimed they would call me back. 6:46 PM and still no call. So I called and she wasn't sorry and she never did anything with it. I then get a call from Shawn Yarbourgh and she was suppose to arrange to have it done else where and she never followed through either. Buyer beware. Worst service ever!! Last GM product I'm buying as I called GM directly and they did nothing about this dealerships poor performance.

Hello, Wyatt. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. I'm sorry to hear about the miscommunication you experienced regarding your coating.... Please reach out to me personally and I will make sure this is taken care of. Sincerely, Lalin Gallart, General Manager, lgallart@pagechevrolet.com, 703-720-4200

April 15, 2017

I took my car to Page Chevrolet for a engine swap. The service manager Vincent Brown was very diligent in making sure everything was done right. He d...efinitely went the extra mile. Better than other dealers I've been to.

Hi Ethan! At Page Chevrolet, our number one goal is customer satisfaction. We train our staff to go the extra mile and give the customer a positive ex...perience. We are glad that Vincent made such a great impression on you and we hope you will continue to use our dealership for your parts and service needs. Thank you for your great review! Best, Lalin Gallart, General Manager, lgallart@pagechevrolet.com, 703-720-4200

February 15, 2017

I don't want the same Camaro everyone else has so I went to Page to do some upgrades. Stephen in service helped every step of the way even when there ...were issues that came up as they were working on my vehicle. He made sure I was aware and made sure I had transportation whether it was a shuttle ride or a loaner car. Car runs perfect and looks great! Will not take my 2017 Camaro to anyone other than Stephen at Page Chevrolet!

Todd, thank you so much for your kind words about your experience with us at our dealership! We are so happy to have earned your trust with your vehic...le's service needs. We look forward to making sure that you enjoy your car for many years to come. Best, Lalin Gallart, General Manager, lgallart@pagechevrolet.com, 703-720-4200

January 9, 2017

Albeit brief, I had a horrible experience at Page Chevrolet. I arrived at 6:30 pm on a Saturday evening. They were scheduled to close at 8:00 pm. Seei...ng as this was New Year's Eve, and given the evil eye that the receptionist was giving me inside, I thought perhaps the stores was going to close early. I walk in and ask if they were closing early. She proceeded to ask me if I'm planning to buy a car, because if I'm going to buy a car (tonight), she's sure she can find someone to sell me one. I'm currently in the market for a 2016 Impala. I tell her that I'm not sure if I'm going to walk out with one today, but I'm in the market. She has me follow her a few steps to where three gentlemen are sitting down, lounging, watching the college football game. Another was standing up watching the game. She says, "Hahn, Hahn, you have a customer." Nobody moves. Granted, I'm standing 3 feet in front of everyone. They continue to watch the game. "Hahn, this man is interested in a car..." The play on the screen stops, all 3 men stand up, join up with the 4th man, and walk right past me. Literally, they stood up, I'm now standing in front of all of them, and they walk right past me without even looking my way or acknowledging that I was standing there. I stood there for a few minutes, alone, trying to take in all that just happened, then I was so frustrated by the poor customer service from the time I arrived to that moment where I was ignored so that the sales team could watch the game, to then not even being acknowledged, that I walked out. When I got to my car and started it up, the manager came out to apologize. He stated that "Hahn" was working with a client (the gentleman that was standing up..the 3 sitting down were employees), and that's why he walked past me (still unacceptable). I shared with the manager that I'd sought out the dealership, drove 30 minutes to get there and didn't feel welcome from the time I set foot on the property. Long story short, I wouldn't recommend the dealership given my brief experience there.

Thank you for the feedback, Mateo. I'm sorry to hear about this issue. If you'd be open to contacting me, I'd like to look into what happened and do w...hatever possible to help turn your experience around. I look forward to hearing from you. Best, Lalin Gallart, General Manager, lgallart@pagechevrolet.com, 703-720-4200

October 15, 2016

I actually went to checkout the vehicle, and I met an outstanding crew. I did not expect not was I looking to drive off the lot the same day. But I ...enjoyed the customer service and how I was able to drive the vehicles I found on the Cars website. I bought a brand new Impala ltz. I want to say thanks to the crew and cars, the vehicle was listed for the exact price as online. So many other dealers will change the price when you come in. But I want to cars.com and Page Chevy.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. I'm very happy to hear about your positive experience at Page Chevrolet. Congratulations o...n the new Impala LTZ! If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit. Best regards, Lalin Gallart, General Manager, lgallart@pagechevrolet.com, 703-720-4200

Page Chevrolet