Hillsboro Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

• Service

I was in and out quickly after my service. It was my first time at this dealership and it was great experience.

• great service and excellent staff

The excellent quality of automobile service and the representatives at both the service desk and the parts department. Great facility

• Excellent service,, friendly staff

Professional,,accommodating , dealt with in a timely manner, plenty of options to choose from. Would definitely recommend this dealership and be a repeat customer!

• Excellent Service, Friendly Staff!

I loved walking in to the dealership and not feeling any stress or pressure. My entire buying experience was that way. Mike and Ted listened to what I wanted and worked hard to find the right vehicle for me. I felt like I was talking with old friends rather than people who were trying to sell me a vehicle. I have already told several friends and family to go to Hillsborough Dodge for their next vehicle purchase.

• Very dedicated people, service was top notch.

Everybody working together to help my wife & I. The place was very nice, clean,neat, and their vehicles all so clean and polished. Check em out.

• A stand out dealership with staff that cares.

Jessica, in service got me in on just a few hours notice saving me time off from my work. All people there are friendly and help full. Makes you want too be a return customer.

• Great dealership, very helpful.

Ted was very helpful with the purchase of my truck. He kept me informed on th progress of my order. I will definitely buy from Hillsboro Dodge again.

Thanks for your outstanding review, Kenneth! I'm very happy to hear that Ted was of such help to you. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Regards, Hillsboro Chrysler Dodge Ram Jeep Team

• Wrangler Purchase

I would say the level of honesty of Mike and Ted. They were up front with pricing and they didn't push me in a direction that I didn't want to go. Mike spent a lot of time with my wife and answered all her questions. Over all good buying experience.

• Fast service! Nice people!

Nice people, fast service! I like the all points inspection paper given with invoice! The waiting room is clean and nice with vending and water available!

• Great Experience

I just wanted to share the positive buying experience I recently had at Hillsborough Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Hillsborough, NH. I was in the market for an affordable reliable used car for my daughter in college. I spoke with Ted Nichols and he led me to a 2008 Accord in great shape and in the price range I was looking for. The entire process was quick and easy, Ted was great to work with. I would definitely go back again when searching for a vehicle.