Call This Dealer

Used

2.0
  • Great guys!

Talked to roger over the phone since I live 2 and a half hours away! Asked him to drive the car I was interested in and let me know if it had any faul...ts. I didn't want to come that far and go home without a car like I did the week prior at a different dealership! He was honest and truthful with me in all regards on the way the vehicle performed ! When I got there and test drove it myself his word stood true! Laid back atmosphere friendly and personable! The car was clean and ready to go with enough gas to get me home and enjoy the vehicle great lot I highly recommend !

• Looking for a high end SUV

First look descent little dealership but once got into the cars and they had issues we're not clean and ready to sell in my opinion

• Never got a return call

I contacted them through Cars.com, but never received any form of contact. It showed how much they cared about my business!

• Great place

I had a great experience buying my Kia Soul here. They even made sure the car was cleaned and detailed before I drove away!

• DO NOT purchase here!

Bought car from here in October 2015....nothing but trouble! They have nice vehicles on their lot that, for the most part, look great. However, looks ...can be deceiving! Bought our first & last vehicle from Raleigh Preowned! Nice folks at dealership, did not pressure to buy. The quality of their vehicles from our experience is poor! Highly recommend that if you're purchasing go elsewhere!

• GOOD SERVICE

THEY HAVE GOOD SERVICE, LOTS OF VARIETY OF TRUCKS, AND MADE ME A GOOD PRICE. SELLERS WAS VERY GOOD

• The rating is rigged here!!!

If you notice the comments that give 100% positive feedback are short and all of them are. There is no helpful details included in the comments, just ..."Oh yea great dealership". That's a bait right there, please stay away!!!

• not worth the trip

Went over there to look at two cars,have I been told the true condition I would have never spent the time to drive there,girl in the office was genuin...e but the cars did not look anything like the description or the pictures.....

• Great product

Spoke to the salesman on the phone before i made the trip to the dealership,he gladly went over the car on the phone with me with great detail,surely ...was not disappointed when i got there.....Did not run into any surprises.....Thank you i did enjoy the ride home.....

• my new car

Thrilled about my new car,great service....katherine was wonderfull to deal with....

Raleigh Pre-Owned