Barton Auto Valley

1.0 out of 5 (1.0) 14 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Leaving Thankful & CAR-ful !
    October 16, 2014

I just got my (new-to-me) 2009 Jeep Liberty from Bob and the team at Barton Auto Valley! Spending two days at Barton asking questions, test driving, a...nd talking (probably too much) with all of the friendly folks who work at BAV. I had a great experience with the car-advocate! I wouldn't even classify him as a car salesman because I didn't feel like "I" was being sold to. I found a car that I agreed with and he found a way to make the car agree with me! Thanks so much to the team at Barton for having excellent customer service and a great inventory of honest cars!

Bad service
    August 18, 2017

After replacing my radiator and 9 months later it needed replaced again they charged me full price and wouldn't stand by a guarantee. Glad they moved ...out of the Valley.

GREAT Experience
    August 4, 2014

My husband and I recently purchased a Subaru Legacy from Barton and were absolutely amazing with the service we received. We had recently bought anthe...r car from a different dealership and the experience was day and night. Our sales person, Gary was so friendly and it felt as if he actually cared about our needs and understanding what we were looking for. The finance department, Nick, was also amazing. He helped work with our bank so that we got the best deal possible for our car. They also gave me a car off of the lot to drive while mine was being detailed and safety checked! I would recommend Barton Valley to anyone looking to buy a used car.

Great Experance
    June 5, 2014

I saw the 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited on the internet and called and talked to Bob and was pleased with how the process went as I drove up from K...ennewick and completed the deal. The crew there was very friendly and would recommend buying from them. Thanks Tim

EASY & STRESS FREE BUYING EXPERIENCE
    November 21, 2013

I recently purchased a SUV from Nik. Being a girl and buying a new car can be intimidating, but I have to say this was the most comfortable I have eve...r been buying a car. I did not feel pressured or rushed to buy a car. Nik was friendly and informative of the cars on the lot and found the right vehicle for me. Steve and Rob made the paperwork part so simple. I would highly recommend buying a vehicle from Barton Auto!!

Holly, thank you so much for the positive review. We try and remember how we would want people to treat our mothers, sisters, and daughters if they we...re buying a vehicle. Playing the intimidation card does not get you anywhere, helping people with their transportation needs does. Thanks again for the up lifting review.

AWESOME experience
    September 27, 2013

When I decided to buy a used SUV, I went to Barton because I have heard good things about them. The service I received was above and beyond my expecta...tions. Day one Paul (super nice guy) showed me around the lot and let me drive a couple vehicles. Day two Paul was busy, guided me to Robert (another super nice guy) who suggested I test drive a 2005 Honda Pilot. LOVED IT! Bought it. A couple days later, the airbag and check engine lights came on. Now, I know nobody can predict when something like that will happen, but I started to worry. So, I called Robert, who said, "Bring it in, we'll make it right." Manager, Steve (yet another super nice guy), had a loaner vehicle gassed up and ready and when my Pilot was repaired (all at no charge to me), Robert met me on the north side to exchange vehicles. I love my Pilot. And everyone I've met at Barton Auto Valley have been incredible. I will definitely buy my next vehicle from these guys and highly recommend them to anyone who is in the market for a quality used vehicle.

Thank you so much for the kind words. As you said no body can predict what will happen to vehicles, and we are glad you gave us the opportunity to tur...n this from a possible bad experience to a positive one. Thank you again for the Awesome Review

Honesty is always best
    February 27, 2013

We purchased an automobile (used 2005 Jeep), last year with an extended warranty. We have had (2) occasions to use the warranty and have been satisfie...d both times with the service provided by Barton Jeep. The service manager (Robert), has always given the extra mile to please us. Most recently, James provided us with the same excellent service.

Family friendly/Customer service
    February 22, 2013

Barton Jeep has a wonderful atmosphere. They treat you with great customer service. I like that they are honest whenever I have had a service performe...d!

great sales people great cars
    February 22, 2013

I just bought a Jeep Commander from Steve Jones and it is the best car I have ever bought. The price was right and I received great value for my Jeep ...that I traded in. Steve Jones is very informed on the Jeep brand and great to work with!!!!

Thank You for the review, I will pass along the kind words to Steve

GREAT PLACE TO BUY A VEHICLE!
    February 22, 2013

THIS IS A GREAT PLACE WITH GREAT STAFF TO PURCHASE A VEHICLE. FROM SALES TO FINANCE EVERYBODY WAS VERY EASY TO WORK WITH. MY SALESMAN STEVE WAS VERY U...NDERSTANDING AND PATIENT WITH ME. EVENTHOUGH IT TOOK ME 6 MONTHS TO PICK OUT A RIG. I WILL REFER ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO PURCHASE THEIR NEXT VEHICLE FROM BARTON.

Barton Auto Valley