Jack Daniels Audi of Paramus

287 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jack Daniels Audi of Paramus from DealerRater.com
  • I love my Q3!!

We went into the dealership not expecting to actually buy an Audi but they had a new 2015 Q3 on the lot. We test drove it and, of course, loved it! There was no going back to anything else we looked at. Jim Stampfl was wonderful! He was understanding and patient with us. Not a hard seller at all. Thanks Jim and Audi staff. Kathy Maneri

Kathy, thanks for letting us earn your business. Jim is a wonderful guy, he always provides his customers with first class treatment. We wish you all the best with your new Q3!

• Easy Breezy
    May 21, 2017

Jack Daniels Audi Paramus

Thanks for this wonderful review. Glad Tal provided you with a memorable experience. All the best.

Great experience at Jack Daniels Audi of Paramus. We traveled from New York for our new A5 Coupe. Tal Vander was a true professional. Thanks to Ronnie Dubin for making this happen!!

• Quick and excellent
    May 6, 2017

Jack Daniels Audi Paramus

Thanks for the wonderful review. Best of luck!

I needed a car fast before I left for a month on business. I got in and got out in a couple hours. Very quick, professional, and top notch service. Thanks Quincey, can't wait til I upgrade! See you then

Jack Daniels Audi Paramus

Thanks for the wonderful review. Best of luck!

• Quality over Quantity

I had the pleasure to be serviced by Peter Polombo and their staff, all very friendly. Would recommend to any of my friends

Thank you for sharing this wonderful review. We're thankful to have Peter Polombo on our team. All the best!

• Smooth great process
    March 19, 2017

Jack Daniels Audi Paramus

Thanks for sharing this wonderful review. Glad the team took good care of you. All the best!

I loved the experience of this dealership! Everyone was friendly, welcoming, and assited me in the right way to make the process as smooth as possible. I was so excited I got to leave same day with my new car!! Thank you Jack Daniel's Audi Paramus. Also of you go there make sure you work with Imani and Quincey they both were the best!

Jack Daniels Audi Paramus

• Amazing staff and great cars!

Came out to NJ to look a the 2013 VW Tiguan, I test drove it and loved it! The staff were very helpful and made the process for me to leave the same day with the car so easily! I have to say especially thank you to Imani and Quincey you both made me feel comfortable and I would definitely recommend this dealership! Very professional and polite.

Thanks for your feedback. Glad Imani and Quincey provided you with a pleasant car buying experience. We value your business and wish you the best of luck with your new Tiguan!

• Excellent Pre-Owned Buying Experience
    March 18, 2017

Jack Daniels Audi Paramus

Thanks for sharing this review. We're grateful to have Jim on our team. Glad he was of great help to you! Enjoy your new VW!

I recently had a very pleasant, friendly, and professional experience at Jack Daniels Audi with my Salesman Jim Stampfl. As I was checking out the car outside of the dealership, I was politely approached by Jim asking if I needed any help, which was refreshing because at several of the other dealerships I visited I had to go find someone myself and even had to wait once. After doing a walk around, I test drove the car. Inside the dealership Jim was upfront and honest about everything with the car and gave us a fair price. Even though I was buying a pre-owned VW, Jim and the staff at Jack Daniels Audi treated me as if I were buying an Audi, before and after buying the car. Much to my surprise, I had a "luxury" buying experience buying Pre-Owned Volkswagen.

• Great experience with Imani
    March 17, 2017

Jack Daniels Audi Paramus

Thanks for sharing this review. Glad Imani worked with you to provide a good deal on this A6. All the best!

I worked with Imani on an A6 and he was super knowledgeable and got me an excellent deal. He worked overtime to answer all my questions and meet my needs. In an industry where not all sales guys are men of their words, Imani stands above as super honest guy who earned my trust. Highly recommend him. Andrew NYC

Jack Daniels Audi Paramus

• Worst service department in the country
    March 8, 2017

Jack Daniels Audi Paramus

Please message us your contact information and we will have somebody reach out to you right away. Thank you.

Wish I could give it "zero" stars. Worst service department in the country. Habitual price gouging/ bait switch techniques. Twice called to schedule maintenance and showed up to a completely different price quote from the one given over the phone. Not only wasting my time, but it's insulting to my intelligence.

Jack Daniels Audi Paramus

• Would not recommend. At all.
    March 2, 2017

Jack Daniels Audi Paramus

I was looking to see if there were any good Audi dealer service alternatives in Bergen County, so I decided to give these guys a shot on a basic oil change, a smaller break issue, and a part defect that I assumed would be covered under warranty on my 1+ yr old Q5 Audi w/ less than 15K miles on it, seeing thier service center is right in Fair Lawn, NJ off of Rt 208. After a full day of having my car, I was told they'd need to keep it an extra day, that I'd be charged close to $140 for an oil change, and the (very small) part that I needed to be replaced had to be ordered and would not be in for 3 weeks. After agreeing to paying the $130 oil change (STRIKE #1) and agreeing to come back in 3 weeks for my part once it arrived, I picked up the car, and the breaks still squeaked, but now worse than before (STRIKE #2) . So before I drove the car home I told the service manager on duty about the breaks squeaking and mostly blew it off, explaining to me that "it would work itself out" and explaining to me the intricacies of how breaks work. Because I guess in my 45 years I've never owned a car that had brake work done to it. But I digress. So I left it w/ the manager that if the break issue didn't "work itself out", they'd look at it again in 3 weeks when I came to get my part installed. Well after 3 weeks of driving a car w/ squeaky breaks, my AC started to blow foul smelling air - which pre-break job was fine. (STRIKE #3) And then to make matters worse, no call from the manager telling me to come in and my part was ready. (STRIKE #4) So after 3 calls to him and no call back, I finally got in touch and was told the replacement part would be the next week I reminded him about break issue and told him about the new issue w/ the AC and he mostly blew it off, saying they'd fix it all when I brought it in, before dismissing me and blindly transferring me to an assistant who books service and had no idea who I was or where I had come from. So I booked my appt for the following week, which is week #4, and hoped for the best. Well unfortunately best did not happen, as I brought the car in and (you guessed it) they needed an extra day because the part they got was not complete (STRIKE #5), and it was coming tomorrow. But here's the coup de grace, fixing the AC smell was going to cost me between $180 and $500 to "maybe" fix. When I bought up the fact that it was not smelling before my break job and asked if the smell might have do w/ what was done , the manager was dismissive and started to lecture me on why cars need their full service and not "just oil changes", as if I did the full service (which you guessed it, would have been more $$ than the $140 I paid for the oil change), the AC issue might not have occurred.(STRIKE #6, etc) Needless to say, my experience w/ Jack Daniels Service was far from good and my search for Audi dealer service alternatives in Bergen County will continue.

Jack Daniels Audi Paramus

We would like the opportunity to discuss this review with you. Please reach out to our Service Director Ted Higgins (201) 853-2300 EXT. 1275 Thank you.