Jeff Schmitt Buick GMC

3.0 out of 5 (3.0) 69 reviews

Call This Dealer

• May 11, 2015

Where to start....... IT WAS AWESOME! I purchased a 2012 Nissan Sentra 2.0 with only 18k miles on May 9th! Nathan was the salesman who walked me throu...gh the entire process and was insanely polite and professional. We had discussed types of car that I wanted based on body style, color, etc and when I arrived to see the showroom, he had picked out 3 cars already that fit all of my needs. SO HAPPY with the final choice!!! I would also like to thank the used car manager, Nick, and the financial lady, Angela, for helping me get a 7% apr!! Anyone who needs a car...................GO VISIT NATHAN AND NICK AT JEFF SCHMITT!!! Every person working there was trustworthy and polite with the best intentions!!!

January 7, 2017

They always claim that they top my fluids off but never do you never give me when she'll wiper fluid this is the second time

September 22, 2015

Joseph, in service, always take good care of me and my 2014 Buick Encore. Whether I come in with or without an appointment, service has always been ac...commodated and efficient. Joseph's demeanor is always professional and pleasant which makes my experience even better.

July 28, 2015

I needed a recall fix and an oil change. I also wanted the air conditioning checked. The tech told me that the air seemed fine (whew, didn't have to s...pend $149!), and the other two items were taken care of. They washed me car, as always. I just love this place! :)

May 22, 2015

I Called the service Department at the dealer on morse rd in columbus,(where the vehicle was purchased)to set a appointment to get the first oil chang...e on my mothers vehicle,While she was in town and I could take it and have this service preformed,When the service answered I explained what I was wanting to have done ,I was sent to a aptt scheduler? and was told that I was scheduled to take it to beevercreek dealership or one in Miamisburg ohio,Which is no where close to my location or her location,I would be due for another oil change by the time I drove to that dealer and back to her residence,,They (the appt scheduler) quoted me a price that was less than what the service dept said (that vehicle takes a special oil) which of course ,cost more and the 39.99 oil change and tire roataion promo special is not for that vehicle,But the scheduler could not answer any question and told me I would have to ask the service dept ,and here we are ,?then why did he so abruptly send me to a person who could not explain all this to me ,and before I could explain to the service advisor (while I was talking to him about this he sent me to someone else?),I have had other sevices and repairs done there in the recent , but all this for a oil change,,I don't belive I will be dealing with them any time soon,I have had the body shop repair thousands of dollars in repairs to a couple vehicles for me but I guess the service dept side is a whole new world ,..Well I will be having the car serviced at a shop that dos'nt push me to some one else that cant answer the intial questions and you have to call 3 different times to find out the real cost and even then cannot get a good time frame to do a oil change let alone a oil change and tire roatation,,and can take a minute to listen before shuffling me else where ,

May 21, 2015

I have been a LOYAL GM family for my 50 years plus my dad and his dad. So please understand my story. The vehicle in question is a 2007 GMC Acadia whi...ch I bought brand new from Chesrown GMC in Columbus Ohio for my wife. This vehicle has had nothing but problems from the sunroof leak to transmission REPLACEMENT after 50K miles. I tried to lemon law the vehicle but was unsuccessful, but Chesrown offered to trade me out of it at an insulting number knowing this vehicle had so many issues they were going to stick some other unsuspecting fool with the problem. After my HORRIBLE experience with Norm and his son we took our business to Jeff Schmitt. They have been very good to work with and have gone out of there way to accommodate us with this vehicle. They have replaced the timing chain, the water pump, the waveplate and just recently the power steering system. (which took GM 7 years to recall because I took this in the first time at 3500 miles for the squeak in the steering wheel and was told there was no problem. Great catch GM. This recent visit was for an oil change AND the Stabilitrak and ABS lights coming on, of course On-Star could not fine any codes nor could our tech. They were able to replicate the lights, but still the only code was it lost communication with the computer. A tap on the fuse box and lights went off. Still no codes so to explore the problem was going to cost a minimum of 98.00 with no guarantee. So I am going to check all of the connections in the fuse panel to check for any loose or corroded issues. I still have faith in GM and will use Jeff Schmitt for my needs, but I will still have great displeasure for Chesrown and this 2007 GMC Acadia. Thanks Bill Graver

May 19, 2015

Excellent service at introduction. Friendly, honest, straightforward, and great business manners. No games, no hidden agenda. Everything on the table ...with a great top notch selection I will be back. Thanks Jeff Schmitt for building a great crew. Sahar

April 29, 2015

I leased a 2015 Buick Encore. The staff couldn't have been more helpful. Brandon was an absolute professional and had great knowledge of many cars I l...ooked at. He even let me test drive the care to make sure that it was what I really wanted to lease. He also explained the feature of the Buick and was very helpful walking me through how to access and use the features. He was very down to earth and made me feel very comfortable with whatever questions I had. I would gladly come back to this dealership again when I am in the market for any car. That is because of Brandon. Please give him my thanks for a job well done!

March 9, 2015

Buying a vehicle is a stressful event. Upon my arrival to Jeff Schmitt GMC I was greeted and waited on by very professional yet courteous staff. As th...e day progress and anxiety set in for me, they continued to have patience and work with me to get me into a vehicle that I could afford and love. Thanks Armando, Nick and Amanda!!!!

Thank you for your comments. We strive for customer satisfaction and look forward to serving you in the future.

February 18, 2015

My husband took our car that was stalling to get the ecm replaced. The tech called and said car was running and ready for pick up. Later that evening ...the tech called back and said the car wasn't running right and it would have to be towed out. It was running when we dropped it off. The air intake had the wires sticking out and was not sealed. It would not stay running and died. Paperwork said all systems good but was towed in and brake lights out which is not the case. Would not even entertain that they did not fix the car or mixed it up with another. How does it run fine one minute n not run hours later.

Jeff Schmitt Buick GMC