4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 227 reviews

227 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jack Daniels Porsche from DealerRater.com

• January 11, 2016

Found a slightly used Porsche GTS at Jack Daniels Porsche on Cars.com. Emailed them and salesman Gursh called back promptly. Stopped in, kicked the ti...res, then traded my 2014 911 S on a 2016 GTS. Trade value was fair, not great, but we saved on the taxes. Gursh was a real gentleman, overall sales experience was amazing! Would do business again!!! ***** five stars!

Your review is greatly appreciated. Glad Gursh took good care of you. You're going to love your new car, great choice. Look forward to dealing with yo...u again!

July 22, 2018

Nice services center, staff so helpful and very quick services. Sales person very knowledge and patient with customers. in the future will introductio...n to friends and family.

Gursh Singh

Certified Brand Ambassador

July 20, 2018

Approx., 12 months ago I met with David Chais who was helpful explaining the various Porsche models, but at that time I was not in the position to buy.../lease a vehicle. My recent initial visit to Jack Daniels Porsche on 7/4 with my Wife was to inquire about trading-in my low mileage, Audi S-5. Marty Field was very helpful in explaining purchase vs., lease options, and then took us for a test drive in a new Panamera. We asked Marty to locate a Panamera 4 in a specific color, which he did, and shortly thereafter, we agreed to a 39 month lease deal. A very pleasant, painless and quick transaction, left my Wife & I very impressed!

July 18, 2018

This was my first time at Jack Daniels Porsche for service and Barbara Gesualdi provided me with outstanding service. From the moment I walked in she... was friendly and accommodating. This will be my new go to location for all of my service needs on my 2011 Panamera.

Jack Daniels Porsche

We're glad Barbara and the rest of the service team were able to accommodate a great visit during your time with us. We look forward to seeing you aga...in soon!

Barbara Gesualdi

Porsche Service Advisor

July 13, 2018

I found Jack Daniels Motors to have classy people, a spectacular display of many exotic cars, and a relaxed environment for buy/sell with friendly, ex...perienced, and knowledgeable consultants. It has excellent customer service including efficiency and prep., in a well practiced and non-intimidating atmosphere. My two transactions moved along smoothly and completed in half a day, sooner than I expected, I will certainly recommend Jack Daniels Motors to friends.

Jack Daniels Porsche

Thank you for the positive review of your experience. We appreciate your continued business and hope you are enjoying your new vehicle.

July 7, 2018

I came into this dealership thinking I was going to just take a look and make a decision later. The customer service I received here from Ernest was a...mazing! I purchased a 2018 Macan S and couldn???t be any happier. He walked me through the options and the pricing with extensive detail and made sure all my needs were met. I recommend Ernest as your salesman choice because he is so knowledgeable and was not pressuring me into making a decision but made sure I was comfortable with the car. I also have to say Jessica in finance is absolutely lovely, she was so sweet to me and explained all my financial questions and helped me get he best rate possible. I will absolutely tell all of my friends and family to go to Jack daniels porsche.

Jack Daniels Porsche

Congrats on the purchase of your new Macan S. Glad to hear Ernest provided a great experience for you during your time with us!

July 7, 2018

Had a amazing experience buy our new Porsche. Gursh was awesome to work with and made it a pleasant car buying experience. I would recommend anyone lo...oking for a new car to talk to Gursh!!

Jack Daniels Porsche

Glad to hear Gursh was able to provide a great experience for you. We hope you're enjoying the new car!

Gursh Singh

Certified Brand Ambassador

July 6, 2018

My experience at jack daniels was seamless. I went in expecting just to take a look at the car, and ended up going home with it the same day! Earnest ...was a great help, answered all my questions and helped me bring the car home seamlessly.

Jack Daniels Porsche

Thank you for the feedback on your experience. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

July 4, 2018

Jonathan Wein was great. He made our purchase seamless and answered any questions that we had. He followed up with us and continues to make himself av...ailable in the event that we have any further questions or issues. He is very personable and easy to deal with. I would recommend him to anyone that is looking to purchase or lease a Porsche

Jack Daniels Porsche

We are pleased to hear that Jonathan and the team were able to make your experience a great one. Enjoy your new Porsche!

Jonathan D. Wein

Porsche Certified Global Brand Ambassador

July 3, 2018

We recently purchased a 2018 Macan S from Jonathan Wein who made our buying experience effortless. When we were ready to say goodbye to our older truc...k we stopped by Jack Daniels to see the Macan. We were previous Porsches owners and wanted to see what this little truck was all about. We met Jonathan, took a test drive and the rest is history. After driving the Macan, we were sure that this was the right Porsche for us. We love our new truck! Over the years we have been to several car dealerships and this was the best buying experience we've had by far. We usually dread the process of looking for a new vehicle because of the haggling and high-pressure sales tactics. If other dealerships employed more salesman like Jonathan, it would make car buying a pleasure instead of a chore. We highly recommend stopping by Jack Daniels and asking for Jonathan. When we are ready for our next car, we will be sure to stop by and see him again!

Jack Daniels Porsche

Thank you for the positive feedback of your experience with us. Congratulations on the purchase of your new Porsche! We are thrilled Jonathan and the ...rest of the team could be of service. We hope you enjoy your new Macan S and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Jonathan D. Wein