(4.4) 144 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.4
144 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jack Daniels Porsche from DealerRater.com
  • I don't drink, but I still like Jack Daniels,
    January 11, 2016

Found a slightly used Porsche GTS at Jack Daniels Porsche on Cars.com. Emailed them and salesman Gursh called back promptly. Stopped in, kicked the ti...res, then traded my 2014 911 S on a 2016 GTS. Trade value was fair, not great, but we saved on the taxes. Gursh was a real gentleman, overall sales experience was amazing! Would do business again!!! ***** five stars!

Your review is greatly appreciated. Glad Gursh took good care of you. You're going to love your new car, great choice. Look forward to dealing with yo...u again!

• Venders are very attentive to your needs and likes.
    January 13, 2018

The dealership is very clean and very accommodating. The venders are very attentive to your likes and dislikes. However, I do have to say that Marty i...s unique. He remembers you and takes his time with you. He answer every question and when he does not know the answer, he always try to get the answer to you. I very much like the hospitality, the service and the merchandise! I recommend it to anyone

Jack Daniels Porsche

Thanks for the wonderful review and for choosing Jack Daniels Porsche!

• A rare positive experience at a NY/NJ area dealer!
    January 11, 2018

Just recently purchased a clean used vehicle from Jack Daniels, and the experience could not have gone smoother. Fortunately, I was helped by a knowle...dgeable gentleman by the name of Marty Field, who's a classy , no non-sense straight shooter (something sadly missing from most of today's business dealings) and who made the whole process a pleasure! So visit Jack Daniels for your next vehicle (the gorgeous Porsche iron on display alone is worth it) and make sure you connect with Mr Marty Field for a great experience.

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Glad we were able to provide you with a wonderful car buying experience!

• Best buying experience ever!
    January 1, 2018

Exceptional experience. No pressure but, worked hard to earn my business and make me feel like a valued customer.

We appreciate your business and want to thank you for choosing Jack Daniels Porsche!

• Excellent service!
    December 9, 2017

Very happy with the level of service. Everyone was always trying to help and always available to discuss my options to make sure i was getting exactly... what i wanted. Jim Simon was amazing. Come get you car here with no reservations at all!

Jack Daniels Porsche

Glad the team took good care of you. Best of luck!

• Excellent buying experience
    October 11, 2017

Everyone I encountered was very professional. I did not feel the normal pressure you do at a car dealership. JP was very prompt with his responsiven...ess and was extremely professional. He went far beyond others and exceeded my expectations in providing stellar service. Miguel was also great and easy to work with on the financing end of the purchase. I would highly recommend reaching out to JP if your in the market for a Porsche or any vehicle for sale at Jack daniels

Jack Daniels Porsche

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We wish you the best of luck with your new vehicle!

• Completely enjoyed working w/ Evan Gemma and Gursharan Sing
    September 28, 2017

I consider myself a difficult buyer and felt this Jack Daniels team was very responsive, knowledgeable, and able to quickly assessed my requirements f...or a new car. Evan and Gursh are both good natured individuals and that always makes working a significant purchase more enjoyable. I find that Jack Daniels' large selection of cars provides a great opportunity to find the car and features that are important to me - and my prior experiences with their service department were excellent. I highly recommend JD Porsche.

Jack Daniels Porsche

We appreciate your feedback. Were glad to have such a wonderful team. We wish you the best of luck!

• Pleasantly surprised!
    September 11, 2017

My interaction with Evan was delightful in that he valued me as a client and it shows through his active listening and follow through. Excellent peopl...e skills, addressed my needs, and has gone above and beyond in service experience. Thank you Evan for winning me over and I will certainly look forward to my next visit. Appreciate your genuine interest, professionalism, and happy demeanor!

Jack Daniels Porsche

Glad Evan provided you with a memorable car buying experience. We look forward to dealing with you again! Best of luck

• Excellent!
    September 7, 2017

I can only describe my interaction with both Jim Simon and Evan Gemma as authentic. Any and all interaction we have had has been one of mutual trust a...nd understanding. I truly appreciate the personal touch coupled with professionalism that defines these two gentlemen. My family and I are pleased to have met them as they have always been gracious with their time and assistance. Additionally, Brooks Bateson from the Service Department is an absolute gentlemen, and Barbara Gesualdi manages to address all your concerns without fail while juggling several other customers. Michael Daniels is also simply outstanding. As a satisfied patron of Jack Daniels, I purchased several Porsches from them and will continue to do so. AJ

Jack Daniels Porsche

Thanks for sharing this wonderful review. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to working with you again!

• From devastated to elated
    August 17, 2017

My 2014 Boxster needed a unexpected and very costly repair. Initially, I was devastated and reluctant to allow the dealer to service my vehicle. Bu...t after speaking with Chris the service manager he assured me that Porsche stands behind their workmanship and the quality of their cars.. He also expressed that his service dept was more than qualified to perform the needed repair. Although my car was in the shop for more than three weeks , the dealer provided a loaner and I received a weekly update on the progress of the repair......KUDOS!!!

Jack Daniels Porsche

We are glad to hear your car service experience was so pleasant. We hope to work with you again in the future. Thanks for the review. Best of luck!

335 Route 17 South Upper Saddle River, NJ 07458