MINI OF THE MAIN LINE

33 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 28, 2016

I'm on my 3rd mini, I got my sister to get two of them, and I sold another to another friend. I recommended Mainline Mini for everyone. I guess thats my... accounting for the last decade. And I am hoping that the next decade keeps me rolling down that long highway! I'm still having fun!

January 26, 2016

Had a problem with my Mini for 6 months. The "other" dealer couldn't solve the problem. Brought it to Main LIne and they got it taken care of on the first... try. Ryan and the service team listened to me which wasn't happening before. Thanks guys.

January 26, 2016

I could not imagine driving anything other than a Mini or going anywhere other than Mini of the Mainline! I've now bought my second Mini (upsized to the... Countryman!) from Mark, who helps each step of the way and found the exact car I wanted! While everyone is super friendly and helpful, Ryan is my primary service rep and I couldn't be happier with the way I am treated by him and Ed every single time I walk in the door! My Mini is the best car, it's super reliable and fun to drive, the service at Mini Mainline is top notch, and the sales and service reps make me feel like part of the Mini family. A+ all around! I actually ENJOY taking my car in! As a woman, the back of my countryman now reads COUNTRYWOMAN - Thanks Mini of the Mainline for individualizing my Mini to match my personality!

January 26, 2016

It was love the first time I walked into Mini of the Mainline. That was 10 years ago. I can't tell you how friendly, courteous, and unbelievably kind the... salesmen, service techs, and bend-over-backward customer service, and service advisors are. It's like they have honey for blood. There is no other place I'd rather go than to my Mini of the Mainline dealership. They keep me coming back with their undeniable knowledge, expertise, and abundance of character.

January 26, 2016

We are on our 3rd mini, about to order a 4th. Michele, Ed, Mark our salesman and the service team always treat us like family. Even when they are busy... they always find time to chat. The cars have always been fixed correctly the first time ,although there have only been a few isues with them over the years, We have been going to Mini of the Main Line since 2005 and couldn't be happier with the people and the service! Can't wait for the new one to arrive !!!

January 26, 2016

Have purchased and survived 3 MINI's through MINI of the Main Line, has been a geat experience all the way round . Could not ask for anything better from... both the sales and service people

January 26, 2016

Recently, I purchased a pre-owned Mini Cooper from Mini of the MainLine. The process of matching the correct car to my interests and expectations was seamless.... Jared was patient and thoughtful about each transaction. With the low mileage, the service experience has been absolutely flawless. Michelle, my service representative, has been kind and considerate whenever a need arises. Michelle explains with detail what needs to happen and how long it will take. On two different occasions, when my schedule was tight and I could not wait, Michelle made arrangements for a loaner automobile. When my children need to purchase cars, I will bring them to Mini of the MainLine first.

January 26, 2016

My daughter, son,and I, purchased our Minis from Mini In The Mainline and haven't looked back! Service is excellent. Need a loaner? Done. Not sure what's... happening with your car? All repairs are discussed PRIOR to being done. I tend to be out front when it comes to my kids cars because they travel a lot.Service appointments are always a breeze to make. My daughter's battery died in the middle of a city street one evening. One phone call and a loaner was waiting for her when she and her towed car arrived! My son and daughter are coming to the end of their extended warranties; 100,000 max, and are already eyeing their next purchase!

January 26, 2016

Love the service experience at my dealership everyone is so nice and professional.

January 26, 2016

I can't say enough positive things about Mini of the Main Line.As the proud owner of 3 mini's I can attest to the quality of this dealer. The customer... service is beyond reproach, the facilities comfortable and user friendly. Truthfully, my mini hardly breaks down so the repair issue is not relevant but I would unreservedly recommend anyone to go there.