Highline Autosport South

Average based on 2 reviews
  • 2006 BMW x5 4.4i

I take my time searching for vehicles, and I found this one online on a saturday morning. After talking to my wife, we decided to go look at it. We drove 35 miles to see the vehicle, and it was a little scary at first... the place looks like a run down restaurant, but after looking at the vehicle and talking with Brian, we forgot about the looks of the building. Brian was extremely helpful and not pushy at all. All the questions we had were answered in a timely manner. Then we took the vehicle for a test drive. WOW.... I couldn't believe the quality the vehicle was in and how throughly clean and amazing it was. Everything was stated on the carfax, autocheck, and they were upfront with me. It was getting late so we decided to go home. Once we got home, I emailed Kevin (one of the owners) and we started talking that same sunday. He answered all the questions we had and was an amazing character to speak with over the phone. By this time, we were ready to purchase the vehicle and I told him so. "I am a man of my word" said Brian and the car was sent on monday to get new tires and we sealed the deal around 8pm. Talking about customer service huh... Kevin's shop closes at six and he said he would wait for us to get there on monday evening to close everything! This small car dealership makes you feel so comfortable and Kevin just makes everything easy easy!!!! Thank you Kevin and Team!

• Give them a try, nice vechicles and good service

I got a fair price on a nice car, check out their inventory Kevin was easy to deal with