(4.6) 368 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

368 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Toyota of Redlands from DealerRater.com
  • Impeccable service.

Just bought an 08 Toyota FJ at Toyota of Redlands and they hire very well. Everyone from sales through finance was very friendly and professional. The...y treated us very well and it was the most painless car buying experience I've ever had. Fast and effortless. Would totally buy from them again and recommend a friend.

• Have purchased 5 cars from them

Have purchased 4 new and 1 used car (most recent) and am very happy with the whole process. No hassle or games. Straightforward answers and more than ...fair pricing.Service dept is good as well. Will certainly use this dealership again

Overall Experience

• Bobi morales was the best

Bobi Morales really made me feel comfortable, explained to me in detail everything that they did to my car asked me if I had any further questions was... very helpful on the questions I did ask, she was great!

• Fast response

Not flexible on price but respond quickly. Price was just over what I was approved for.

• Excellent Service

Brought my car in for an alignment and an oil change and ended up trading it for a brand new car, which i got a great deal on. Ray in sales did a rock...in job. Jarod in finance is awesome Jerry the greeter is beyond awesome. Had an issue today with them about something that happened with the other car about 6 months ago and it was handled professorially and quickly the very same day. Todd, Rosa, and Mark you rock!

• Follow up to Previous Comment

After all the going back and forth with Toyota of Redlands about the engine of the car I purchase from them.. And although it was a lengthly process t...o figure out what actually went wrong with the car. But it pleases me to say that Toyota of Redlands has wonderful Customer Service and cherish their customers. They took full responsibility once discovered and gave me a FULL REFUND....Patience is a virtue and it was definitely worth it...With that being said Go down to Toyota of Redlands for your next Toyota... Tell them Tonisha sent you

• Patrick in service

Patrick in service has been my go to guy for a number of years. He knows more about cars I think than some of us will ever hope to know. Also he won't... tell you take you need to have any unnecessary work done on your vehicle, only what really needs to be worked on right then or what can wait until your next service appointment if you should be a little short on money right then. HE'S THE GREATEST!!!!!!

• Never got a response.

I left a message for the dealer through Cars.com since I was interested in a vehicle they had for sale and never got a response back.

• Excellent Customer Service

I went to just go and look at a car and found one I really liked. Kelly was the sales associate who walked up to us he was such a nice person made u...s feel very comfortable and no pressure tactic to buy the car. He was very knowledgeable about the car. Everything went smooth. They even threw in some extras since we have bought quite a few vehicles from them. Gilbert is also awesome he is the finance associate.

Toyota of Redlands

Thank you so much for taking the time out to write such an excellent review for Kelly. Believe it or not he is fairly new to our company and has been... doing a fantastic job! Regards, Jamie Sapp Customer Relations Manager

• A pleasant experience

I didn't buy my car here, but I get it serviced here, and Toyota of Redlands actually made it a pleasant experience. Everybody's friendly here. I didn...'t expect to have fun. The folks here are great - and thanks for the coffee. My service writer was Cesar, and he made things easy. Jerry was great to chat with while I waited for my car to be serviced. Everything here is done in a very professional way, and it's a smooth operation.

921 New York St Redlands, CA 92374