Toyota of Redlands

4.2 out of 5 (4.2) 370 reviews

370 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Toyota of Redlands from DealerRater.com

• August 12, 2017

Just bought an 08 Toyota FJ at Toyota of Redlands and they hire very well. Everyone from sales through finance was very friendly and professional. The...y treated us very well and it was the most painless car buying experience I've ever had. Fast and effortless. Would totally buy from them again and recommend a friend.

April 25, 2018

With the help of Brandon Horton, David Blanco, and Todd Klingbeil we had a great experience. My son LOVES his new car! From start to finish we were de...aling with professionals.

March 15, 2018

I usually don't allow your service personnel to touch the wheels or tires on my 2007 Tundra. Today, I forgot to tell the service writer to not check ...the tire inflation or rotate the tires, as in the past I have been charged for it and the work was poorly done. So upon arriving home today, I checked the torque on the wheels. One to two lug nuts on each wheel was torqued so tightly that I could barely break the lug nuts loose. The other three or four were torqued at 90 lbs., exactly what I torqued them (not Toyota specs). As you know this can cause rotor warping which is an expensive repair. I also checked the tires and they were not rotated! Nor was the tire pressure performed! Again, I have them set at my pressure preference. I am left with the assumption that the work was poorly done, or not done, and yet I was charged for it, which is theft! I hope that the extremely tight torquing on six lug nuts on four wheels was not done, so as to warp the rotors and bring in a repair. I have had this problem once before with your service department, and therefore, I am very suspicious. If you will look at my records you will see that I am a long time customer with two Toyota vehicles. However I will no longer consider your service department worthy of my trust and must go elsewhere. Naturally, I will be telling all of my family and friends about this shoddy incident. In closing, I would suggest that you be more careful in your hiring procedures and enhance your supervisory procedures.

December 1, 2017

Have purchased 4 new and 1 used car (most recent) and am very happy with the whole process. No hassle or games. Straightforward answers and more than ...fair pricing.Service dept is good as well. Will certainly use this dealership again

February 25, 2017

Bobi Morales really made me feel comfortable, explained to me in detail everything that they did to my car asked me if I had any further questions was... very helpful on the questions I did ask, she was great!

October 30, 2016

Not flexible on price but respond quickly. Price was just over what I was approved for.

October 14, 2016

Brought my car in for an alignment and an oil change and ended up trading it for a brand new car, which i got a great deal on. Ray in sales did a rock...in job. Jarod in finance is awesome Jerry the greeter is beyond awesome. Had an issue today with them about something that happened with the other car about 6 months ago and it was handled professorially and quickly the very same day. Todd, Rosa, and Mark you rock!

August 4, 2016

After all the going back and forth with Toyota of Redlands about the engine of the car I purchase from them.. And although it was a lengthly process t...o figure out what actually went wrong with the car. But it pleases me to say that Toyota of Redlands has wonderful Customer Service and cherish their customers. They took full responsibility once discovered and gave me a FULL REFUND....Patience is a virtue and it was definitely worth it...With that being said Go down to Toyota of Redlands for your next Toyota... Tell them Tonisha sent you

May 2, 2016

Patrick in service has been my go to guy for a number of years. He knows more about cars I think than some of us will ever hope to know. Also he won't... tell you take you need to have any unnecessary work done on your vehicle, only what really needs to be worked on right then or what can wait until your next service appointment if you should be a little short on money right then. HE'S THE GREATEST!!!!!!

April 24, 2016

I left a message for the dealer through Cars.com since I was interested in a vehicle they had for sale and never got a response back.