Toyota of Redlands

Friday 8:00am–9:00pm 7:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–9:00pm 8:00am–4:00pm
Sunday 9:00am–9:00pm Closed
(909) 793-0300 (909) 793-0300

Awesome service and easy purchasing

We contacted Mynor Rodriguez via internet to see about trading in our 2014 Corolla. He encouraged us to come down to see what he could offer us. He had the car we wanted and was able to get the deal we were looking for. He was very knowledgeable and personable. We agreed on the sale terms. Then he had Toi Costakes finish up the finacing for us. We are return customers. A great dealership to do business with. We will be back to buy our daughter a car.

Great service by the Internet sales department!

Mynor Rodriguez, the Internet sales manager, was very helpful in making sure that I could find the right Camry model and at an affordable price! Everyone we met in the sales and finance departments, were very helpful and professional.

Great Service

We met today with Larry Briggs, Mynor Rodriguez and Eddie Lemus. All 3 men were extremely helpful and we got in and out pretty fast for the purchase of our new 2015 Corolla. They were all pleasant to work with and did not pressure us. They were concerned that our new car was exactly what we wanted and it was delivered clean and full of gas!!!

Toyota of Redlands is Winner!

Jay was a great saleman and really took care of our family in a time of need. The sales team really took care of us for a affordable vehicle that we desperately needed while having a child in the local hospital. I would recommend this dealership to everyone. Thanks once again.

kicking up my heels of happiness

Very happy with Mynor Rodriguez he was very helpful and pleasant to deal with . Will recommend my friends and family to the redlands toyota dealership.

kicking up heels with happiness.

I'm very happy to be recommended to toyota of redlands. There quick to respond to my original e mail by kelsey. Very happy with Mynor Rodriguez he was very helpful in finding a suitable car for my needs. Answered all my questions professionally . I also would like to thank Gil Y.in the finance department for his experience because he anticipated my questions . I was at ease with the guidance shown by mynor because , I've had some bad experiences before at other dealership . I would be delighted to recommend this dealership to my friends and family .

Great Service

David pompa Friendly person how close to purchase a car that it was right for us:) thank u David

4.0

Great customer service

Wonderful dealership. Made my experience quick and easy to buy a car.

Toyota of Redlands

Gina Estrada made the purchase process quick and painless. I appreciate how quickly she was able to answer my questions before I even stepped foot at the dealer. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone.

New Car Experience

I have been searching for a new Toyota 4-Runner for a long time. My current 1998 Toyota 4-Runner 4x2 Limited, which I purchased new, has over 244,000 miles so I have been struggling with the idea of an upgrade. Kelsey was the Costco sales representative that assisted me via telephone and recommended that I drive in and look at the 4-Runner TRD Pro Edition that was arriving, as the TRD Pro Edition is very unique. I had been looking at the 4-Runner Limited Edition for a long time and finally decided that I was ready to place my order. Kelsey arranged my appointment to meet with Mynor and Mynor was incredible. Mynor showed me the 2015 Toyota 4-Runner TRD Pro Edition and detailed the off-road features and unique styling offered with the TRD edition. After 2 test drives, 3 bottles of water, a coffee and negotiations, we made a deal. Mynor finally convinced me after 17 years with my current 4-Runner to sign on the dotted line! I am truly excited and grateful for Kelsey and Mynor making this experience fun and rewarding. The customer experience was excellent and their support was superior. The no pressure, but informative assistance was very important to me. I highly recommend Kelsey and Mynor at Toyota of Redlands for a truly rewarding experience for the purchase of your next Toyota. The process was seamless, hassle-free and timely. I drove off in my new 4-runner after 2 test drives, truck overview, completing the financials, & a new truck in-service in less than 4 hours! Incredible experience and highly recommended..... Thanks Kesley and Mynor! Keep up the superior customer service and genuine character. You guys make a great team! Greatly appreciated...