• Dee is great

The reason I have come back to get my vehicle serviced at your locate is due to Dee. After having a horrible experience over 5 years ago a friend said to talk to her. She is always nice, friendly and helpful. I feel I can trust what she says and will not try and sell me things I don't need. She is the only reason I am starting to bring my car back to your shop for service.

• Great Service

Everyone is so helpful. Was welcomed as soon as I pulled in the drive. Josh. Will definitely return for service. Tom Bell Rocks!

• Great service

Rick was a pleasure to work with and understood my expectations. Look forward to seeing him again when our vehicles are needed for servicing.

• Your facility was clean the renovations you guys d

Service writer was friendly the people were friendly when I drove up they offered me some coffee right off the bat thank you Tom Bell Chevrolet

• Awesome Service Team Thanks Josh

The service manager Josh was awesome. I was not able to make an appointment on line so I went in and he was able to assist me, to get the service that was needed done on my car. Thank you Josh and the entire service department team,

• Great facility

I liked the care they took to ensure my car was done completely. Programming my same radio stations went above and beyond.

• Buying my truck

Friendly and understanding sales representatives made the process of spending thousands of dollars less stressful.Would recommend buying at Tom Bell to everyone

• Very efficient in every thing they do.

Very efficient in all aspects of their work. I did not have an appointment, but it made no difference to the service writers.

• New Car Buying

It was a good experience, everyone was helpful and did not waste my time. I got the car that I wanted at a price that was very fair.

• No pressure Salesman

Didn't make me take a car that same day and didn't overly pressure me. Let me "sleep on it" while I decided