New 888-467-5353 Dealer Website
Used 888-833-5743 Email Dealer
Service 888-824-2415

Average based on 383 reviews
  • Dee is great

The reason I have come back to get my vehicle serviced at your locate is due to Dee. After having a horrible experience over 5 years ago a friend said to talk to her. She is always nice, friendly and helpful. I feel I can trust what she says and will not try and sell me things I don't need. She is the only reason I am starting to bring my car back to your shop for service.

• Very helpful

They were very pleasant. They got me the car I wanted 2016 Trax and I love it.

They were very pleasant. They got me the car I wanted 2016 Trax and I love it.

• Great buying experience!

All of the personnel who I came in contact with were knowledgeable, professional and friendly. Larry Stafford was especially helpful navigating the details of the sale and in thoroughly demonstrating operational features of my car at delivery. Tish Garcilazo was efficient and helpful completing the paperwork well within my special time constraints. Steve, Danny and others on the team also made me feel welcome and at home while at the dealership. Larry also gave me a tour of the facilities and I re-acquainted with Delicia L. Shoaff who I already knew from service contacts with my prior car. She has always been reliable and helpful when service needs arose, and I am happy to find her there to help with the new car. All in all it was a pleasant buying experience and I will certainly recommend Larry and the dealership to friends and family. BTW, I love my new Cruze LS!

• Great Service

We had our rear bumper replaced on our 2015 Impala at your collision center following an accident. Dave was the BEST!!!! He ordered the bumper in advance so that I could continue to drive my car (which I love) and reduced the time that I had to drive a rental (which I hated). The car was complete in less than 2 days and I got my wonderful car back looking great. Dave's customer service is impeccable. He deserves a promotion!

• Best time ever at a dealership!!

A long drive from Pasadena but all the employees made it very easy and there was no added or extra pressure. Thanks!!!!

• Crew at Tom Bell Chevrolet in Redlands...

Love how the crew is knowledgeable, caring and right on top of things. This is one place I don't mind waiting for my service. The facility overall is neat clean and very friendly. Josh is great. Thanks!

• Great services

Got a good deal and I got satisfied with my new car and recommend to my friends and my family

• wonderful place to get a car

My husband had a wonderful day at Tom Bell. Our salesman Dave Hope is a wonderful man and all the sale people are very nice we would never go any where else for a car.

• Very pleased

David Hope was very helpful and very knowledgeable on the 2500 series truck that I purched. It had been a week since purched and he is still assisting me with meny additional things I am adding to the truck. He also assisted me in Auguest when we purched our Chev. Equinox.

• Wonderful service, from sales to maintenance!!

Every time I have been to Tom Bell of Redlands, I have been treated exceptionally well!! Happy, Happy,Happy well worth it!!