Hertz Car Sales Colorado Springs

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 34 reviews

• January 17, 2016

I was in the market for my first car and was having the worst time trying to work with other dealerships. I am so grateful I decided to stop in at Her...tz. Chloe & Idris worked with me to get me the exact car I wanted on my terms, not theirs like at other dealers. They were very nice and listened to all of my needs and kept me updated through the entire process. Hertz really turned my car buying experience around and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for hassle free buying!

Thank you for this excellent review! I'm happy Chloe and Idris made your buying experience pleasant. Please come see us again for your next Hertz Cert...ified vehicle. Have a great day!

July 2, 2017

My sales person was Tracee H. She was professional, knowledgeable, and helpful. I could not have ask for a better person to help me purchase my car. I... highly recommend the Hertz Car Sales Dealership in Motor City Colorado Springs. I will be going back for my next car purchase. Regards Liz

June 20, 2017

Very Nice sales team. Buying Process was painless. Professional atmosphere.

March 19, 2017

I appreciated that there was never any pressure to buy. They let the cars sell themselves. I asked to see about several cars before finally settling... on one. They were helpful and attentive throughout the process. They also didn't try to sneak in any extra charges. Make sure to ask about the Hertz gold discount. It's a nice little something extra.

March 2, 2017

Hertz car sales was an easy way to buy a used vehicle. I would rather have a root canal than buy a vehicle at a dealership; our salesperson, Thaddeus... Bland, Jr., changed my perceptions of car buying with his easy-going manner. I had researched lots of cars, and decided I wanted a Hyundai Elantra. My husband and I wanted to buy a vehicle on 2/23/17. My mistake was in not asking Thaddeus what payment options they could take for the downpayment. We planned to use a debit card: Hertz is not equipped to process cards on their sales side. I test drove two cars, had Thaddeus rearrange cars on the lot so we could test drive another- at no point did he ever seem put out or upset by my requests. When we declined to make a deal that night, Thaddeus thanked us for our time and gave us his card. Unlike other dealerships, Thaddeus was respectful of our time, and he did not barrage us with a bunch of phone calls to push us into a purchase. On the morning of 3/1/17, I texted Thaddeus to make sure he would be at the dealership that evening, as well as what payment methods Hertz required. He quickly remembered the vehicle I was most interested in, letting me know the car had sold. This confirmed for me that Thaddeus wanted to help me make the right decision for me; giving me that information could have risked him losing a sale! I appreciated his honesty, as well as his staying at the delearship late to accommodate us finding another car. We bought an awesome 2016 Elantra. Again, Thaddeus made the process simple for us...we picked out a car we researched, test drove it, used our pre-qualification letter for our financing, and prepared the car for us to take it home. All of this took place in less than 2.5 hours. I can appreciate Hertz's no-haggle pricing model. We paid a fair price for our new car, a price much lower than any other dealerships were offering in town. If you want a great car buying experience, go see Thaddeus Bland at Hertz. You'll get great service in a low-pressure atmosphere!

February 18, 2017

I had an excellent time and found working with Tracee Hamacher to be quite enjoyable. I didn't feel pressured or pushed into a vehicle I wasn't inter...ested in. She was patient, allowing me to find the vehicle that was right for me. And best of all, no hassle. No back and forth about pricing, rebates or discounts. I simply got a great deal!

February 12, 2017

After researching on the internet I took my daughter to look at cars. I was very pleasantly surprised by the lack of pressure from the sales staff. We... poked around and eventually settled on a good priced Nissan. Our Sales Consultant Thaddeus turned out to be great! He wasn't trying to force a car onto us as much as he was trying to get us a good deal. The best part was as we progressed into the sale, the price kept going down. In the end, we drove away in a good car with a fantastic deal. For the first time in a forever I didn't leave a car dealership with the feeling of being taken to the cleaners. Thanks TJ and thanks Hertz! Sincerely, Donald F.

February 10, 2017

Veronica was amazing to work with, which made buying my first car super easy.

February 2, 2017

I found Hertz Used Cars on the Internet and went to see them. Thaddeus Bland was very helpful, met us at the door and showed us the cars we were inter...ested in. We chose one and Thaddeus made it easy to first rent-yo-buy it and later to buy it. He and the manager, Ramon, even offered to repair some cosmetic body damage and when that was done, we couldn't tell that there had been damage. Go see them - they'll ease you into a new used car!

January 16, 2017

Shopping for a new car can be stressful and overwhelming, but this wasn't the experience I had @ HERTZ. Veronica Ramirez made my experience easy and e...njoyable. Veronica knew all the information about my new car, answered any questions or concerns I had. While doing my test drive i felt like I owned the car, felt comfortable and the pressure on buying a new car....? Well i felt no pressure, Veronica made sure it's a car I want to buy and she listen ed to what i had to say. I'm grateful for the professionalism and warm welcoming experience I had. I highly recommend HERTZ and will be coming back for my 2nd. purchase. Thank you Veronica Ramirez!!!!