Kearny Mesa Subaru

(1.0) 4 reviews

Call This Dealer

1.0
  • Awful Customer Service

I have been on hold today for over 30 minutes. I have called multiple times and have never reached a customer service rep to help me.

• Great service, good staff, good communications.

I got very quick and competent service. I am a snow bird and my Elantra battery was dead. The car also needed maintenance, and I need advice on how to... avoid a dead battery in the future. Joel, Nicole and David were very helpful, The battery was fully charged and the maintenance completed with Joel giving me updates often. I purchased the car at Frank's, but I will do all my future service at Kearny Mesa.

• A great sales experience

Alonzo Blowe did an outstanding job in selling the car to us, a 2013 Tucson GLS limited with premium package. He is a natural salesman with years of e...xperience, and we were lucky to work with him on this deal. Well done Alonzo!! Loren & Kathy McKnight

• Treated Us Well, Gave Us The Best For Our Buck

We were very impressed with Brian Brown and his very helpful manner. He didn't rush us into a over night decision, let us take our time to test drive ...several cars and be sure we would be happy with our final purchase. Lisa also worked with us to get the best comprehensive warranty plan and financing that worked for us and our needs. Yes we would recommend Kearny Mesa Hyundai to our Friends and Family.

Kearny Mesa Subaru