Hyundai Mitsubishi Nissan of Ann Arbor

2.3
  • Great Service

I have always serviced my cars at Ann Arbor Automotive. Their staff is very helpful and friendly. Great service department!

• Car experience

Very respectful dealership did not pressure me into anything very helpful and would recommend dealership. Good prices!!

• Terrible experience

Went to Ann Arbor Nissan to lease a car for my daughter. Told them up front that she had no credit history. NO PROBLEM! They showed us vehicle, ran the numbers. Had me give them a $623 deposit. Had us run home and get the plate from other vehicle. Hadn't even checked to see if she was eligible. Then said she needed a cosigner. Then let us sit for 2 hours without telling us she was ineligible for a lease. She was eligible for a used car finance. So they decided that they would run back get a used car out of her price range and clean it up to tempt her. Meanwhile we had no idea she was ineligible and we couldn't leave because they had my deposit. I had to ask for a refund 3 times. Here is the kicker. The $623 dollars is still on hold from my account and there is nobody authorized to release the hold to my bank. So we can't use the money to purchase a car at another dealership where she has been pre approved till the hold is released. My advice. Skip this dealership. I have never been more lied to and mistreated in a car leasing experience. We spent 4 hours at this dealership and walked away with nothing but more problems. UPDATE! 1 DAY LATER THEY REMOVED THE $623 FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT!

• Worst experience ever

I don't recommend this dealer at all. They will try to lease you the worst and highest millage car from their inventory and their service people are rude. They let you wait for long while doing a simple service.

• Mister

I am proud of Arbor Nissan auto and Customer service, especially JP Bob Chisholm, Mike and Brianne Champagne. My family and I have leased 10 cars from Arbor Nissan over the last 6 years. I feel welcome with these 4 guys. Congratulations! keep up the good work. I am writing a Thank You poem for Bob.

• First Class

I am from Michigan but was living in Georgia and bought a car online. A very knowledgeable and friendly staff made for a great buying experience. The day I flew in my car was ready upon my arrival to Michigan in the exact condition as was described to me. There were no surprise fees or anything like that. It was refreshing to work with such honest people. If you're looking for a car, Ann Arbor Automotive is the only way to go.

• Great Dealer, Very Helpful, and Friendly!

Was looking to purchase a used vehicle, searched around for quite a while. I was able to find the perfect car for me here (Acura TL). Staff was very nice and knowledgeable. Process was quick and the car is great! I plan on purchasing my next car here as well.

• Great buying experience.

I recently purchased a car from the used car area. My sales person was very professional, he did a great job at get us in the car that would best suit our needs. Not to mention the price ! Outstanding service and sales at Ann Arbor automotive. I would recommend to anyone looking for a new or used car.

• Tried to purchase a car

Talk to Dean to get a quote on a Santa Fe. Would not give me a quote. Wanted me to give him a price. Contacted 4 other dealers. They all gave a quote. Purchased a car from another dealer.

• great staff, informative and friendly

I bought a used Kia a few months ago, enjoyed my salesperson and I have returned for service and their service department is great.