Hyundai Nissan of Ann Arbor

4.4
  • Great Service

I have always serviced my cars at Ann Arbor Automotive. Their staff is very helpful and friendly. Great service department!

• Fair & Fast; No Surprises or Games

Great to deal with; no games or surprises, fast & efficient transaction. Driving 30 miles with zero run-around was faster than the local dealer, that still hasn't given me a price.

• Great experience

Larry was friendly, knowledgeable, and did a great job. All staff were helpful.

Larry was friendly, knowledgeable, and did a great job. All staff were helpful.

• Very pleased!

My new lease transaction was really smooth and efficient. My new car was ready as promised and I could not be happier with my whole experience. Everyone was friendly and courteous. Rola did an outstanding job in guiding me through the process and showing me all the features of my new car. This is my second Hyundai (5th including my girlfriend's) – all at this dealership and all with Rola. I'm extremely pleased with my experience here.

• Great service from Mr. Larry at Fox Nissan

My daughter and I have been searching for the perfect car to fit our needs. My 6-year-old daughter has been completely blind since birth, which makes her very sensitive to loud sounds, unexpected events and sensory overstimulation. Our amazing sales person, Mr. Larry Gocha, was extremely patient throughout the past few months and sought to learn more about my daughter's needs, likes and dislikes, to get us into the perfect car. He was understanding, empathetic and compassionate. I often worry that as a single young woman I will be taken advantage of when it comes to car buying and maintenance. Larry was honest and allowed us to ask many questions until we found the right fit and we are overjoyed and in love with our car. Not only does the car fit all of my work items comfortably because I work in multiple buildings, but it allows me to now take care of my daughter in the best way possible with a reliable car, for doctors appointments, music lessons, etc. She loves the "leg room" and the "trunk space" and most importantly, loves the caring connection she made with Mr. Larry. We cannot thank him enough for all he did for our family! It was bittersweet saying goodbye at the dealership yesterday and driving away in my new car...

• Great Service

Very courteous staff. Clearly explained what was going to be done and how long to complete the work

• Car experience

Very respectful dealership did not pressure me into anything very helpful and would recommend dealership. Good prices!!

• Terrible experience

Went to Ann Arbor Nissan to lease a car for my daughter. Told them up front that she had no credit history. NO PROBLEM! They showed us vehicle, ran the numbers. Had me give them a $623 deposit. Had us run home and get the plate from other vehicle. Hadn't even checked to see if she was eligible. Then said she needed a cosigner. Then let us sit for 2 hours without telling us she was ineligible for a lease. She was eligible for a used car finance. So they decided that they would run back get a used car out of her price range and clean it up to tempt her. Meanwhile we had no idea she was ineligible and we couldn't leave because they had my deposit. I had to ask for a refund 3 times. Here is the kicker. The $623 dollars is still on hold from my account and there is nobody authorized to release the hold to my bank. So we can't use the money to purchase a car at another dealership where she has been pre approved till the hold is released. My advice. Skip this dealership. I have never been more lied to and mistreated in a car leasing experience. We spent 4 hours at this dealership and walked away with nothing but more problems. UPDATE! 1 DAY LATER THEY REMOVED THE $623 FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT!

• Worst experience ever

I don't recommend this dealer at all. They will try to lease you the worst and highest millage car from their inventory and their service people are rude. They let you wait for long while doing a simple service.

• Mister

I am proud of Arbor Nissan auto and Customer service, especially JP Bob Chisholm, Mike and Brianne Champagne. My family and I have leased 10 cars from Arbor Nissan over the last 6 years. I feel welcome with these 4 guys. Congratulations! keep up the good work. I am writing a Thank You poem for Bob.