(4.6) 558 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

558 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Preston Motors: Toyota Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram from DealerRater.com
  • Tashan Rankin works so hard to get the best deal !
    April 1, 2017

we keep going back to Preston, there are many reasons to car shop here. but Tashan Rankin is the best reason. #hehasintegrity

Thank you for this amazing review, Taryn! We really appreciate your business at Preston Toyota. Regards, Kevin Preston - General Sales Manager - 724-...510-0249

• Service
    December 27, 2017

Excellent service from everyone, from manager to salesperson, to accountanting. I was looking for a used RAV4 at Preston Honda and Brian Rogers recom...mended a CRV or Rav 4..

Preston Motors: Toyota Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Thank you for the fantastic rating! We are happy to hear that Brian was so helpful during your visit with us. If you need any further assistance, plea...se feel free to let us know. Best, Kevin Preston - General Sales Manager - 724-510-0249

• New Toyota Tundra
    December 1, 2017

I went to Preston to look at trucks. Was greeted by Nick Turco . He made the buying experience very easy & enjoyable . Everyone was very friendly ....

Preston Motors: Toyota Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Congratulations on your purchase, Bob! We're very happy to hear that you pleased your visit here with us at Preston Toyota. We are driven to offer gre...at customer care and we strive to provide an easy and enjoyable experience. It was a pleasure to assist you and please let us know when we can do so again! Best, Kevin Preston - General Sales Manager - 724-510-0249

• Good Experience
    November 22, 2017

I really appreciated the Sales Staff especially Brandon, Ravi, and Allison - they made the experience of shopping for a new van very enjoyable. They ...answered all our questions and gave us choices and never did I feel pressured. Buying a van at this amount can be very overwhelming but the staff turned all this kind of stress into a celebration. I so enjoy working with these honest and upfront people. We have bought 3 vans and a car from this dealership and with the experience we just had.....why would we go anywhere else! ~~Don Gold

Preston Motors: Toyota Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Thank you for providing us with feedback regarding your recent visit, Don! Our team works hard to keep our customers coming back and it¿¿¿s great to h...ear of your continued business. Brandon, Ravi, and Allison are wholly devoted to the success of our guests¿¿¿ experiences and we are both lucky and proud to have them on our team. We appreciate all of your kind words and thank you for returning to Preston Toyota. Regards, Kevin Preston - General Sales Manager - 724-510-0249

• After the Sale!
    November 21, 2017

I bought a jeep from Nick last summer and I didn't realize I could write this review. I can buy a new/used car anywhere I want but when Nick saw me w...aiting in the long line at Preston's car wash he quickly hopped in my jeep and took me to an alternate washing station as I was in a bit of a hurry. Those are the things that matter to your customers. We don't repeat business because of Preston Motors; we repeat business because of the excellent salesmen they hire who continue to provide us with the smaller things that make the bigger difference!

Preston Motors: Toyota Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

We are truly dedicated to providing quality customer service in all areas of Preston Toyota. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and... for leaving such an awesome review!Sincerely,Kevin Preston - General Sales Manager - 724-510-0249

• Positive experience
    November 3, 2017

I narrowed my selection to a Toyota Tacoma or Chevy Colorado prior to my first visit to Preston Toyota. Met Tashan during my first visit and was very... comfortable with him - was not pushy and very easy to talk to. Completed my internet research and window browsing and determined that I preferred the exterior styling of the Tacoma over the Colorado. Called Tashan prior to stopping in for an actual negotiation/purchase to confirm his hours/days so I would be able to deal with him. Ricki joined me for the test drive as Tashan was already with a customer. Both guys were super to work with and I was able to complete the purchase. Very courteous and professional, but personal at the same time - would recommend either salesman

Preston Motors: Toyota Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

I am happy to hear your time spent with our staff was pleasant here at Preston Toyota. Congratulations on your new Tacoma! If you have any questions o...r need any further assistance, please come back to visit us. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Sincerely, Kevin Preston - General Sales Manager - 724-510-0249

• new 4 runner
    November 3, 2017

Everyone was very friendly and accommodating. Best car buying experience since 1998. Would certainly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for... a new Toyota. Very reasonable trade in allowance and a nice discount. Very satisfied.

Preston Motors: Toyota Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Thank you for your business and this review! I am happy to hear our team was able to serve you and demonstrate how we do business here at Preston Toyo...ta. If there is anything we can assist you with in the future, please let us know. Sincerely, Kevin Preston - General Sales Manager - 724-510-0249

• Good turned bad
    October 24, 2017

Was originally pleased with our experience. Ricki worked with us on pricing and getting us the car we wanted. Found out two months down the road they ...never took care of our leased vehicle that they took over and it is still sitting on their lot. The only reason we were aware of this is when our previous financing dealer called and needed to inspect the car. Huge inconvenience dealing with the two dealerships and figuring out what had to be done when Preston originally told us they would handle everything.

Preston Motors: Toyota Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

I am so sorry to hear about your poor experience with our dealership. As the sales manager I take full responsibility for this and I truly do apologiz...e. I do appreciate your feedback as it helps me to improve my organization. The worst problem to have is the one we don¿¿¿t know about so thank you for bringing this to my attention. First and foremost we want you and every customer to be completely satisfied. I¿¿¿d love to chat with you further on this so feel free to call me at (888) 709-3563 and ask for Brad.My apologies again, Brad Cain Sales ManagerPreston Motors

• Enjoyable car-buying experience with absolutely no stress
    October 22, 2017

I was in good hands with Matt Sellers. He was very friendly and never pressured me. He answered every question I had and pointed out all the great fea...tures of the vehicle. I would definitely deal with him again. The young lady in finance was also pleasant to work with, though I can't recall her name.

• Very good
    October 2, 2017

Keith Cruse made our new jeep buying real easy he work with us and answered all of our questions. Good job Keith thank you John and Laurie Wilmes

Preston Motors: Toyota Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Congratulations on your new Jeep, Jlwlaw! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It's great to know Keith, John, Laurie and our... staff at Preston Toyota were able to provide you with a pressure-free and knowledgeable service experience. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Regards, Kevin Preston - General Sales Manager - 724-510-0249

1500 Wilmington Rd New Castle, PA 16105