Valley Hi Toyota

Friday 8:30am–9:00pm 8:30am–9:00pm
Saturday 8:30am–9:00pm 8:30am–9:00pm
Sunday 10:00am–9:00pm 10:00am–9:00pm
(760) 241-6484 (760) 241-6484

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

bought a new car!

James is the man!!! no high pressure, knowledgeable, spent a lot of time with us, showed us many cars. We went in to buy a used car an d came out with a new one, right off the showroom floor..

Car purchase at Valley Hi Toyota

Adam was very informative and explained every detail of my new vehicle. Kudos to him! Talk with Adam for a great experience at Valley Hi Toyota! Excellent customer service!

Good Cust. Service

Excelent cust. service and very good buying experience, I'm a returning cust. and I will come back again in the future. Anwar Parvez is the best sales person I ever know, he very professional.

Great Service !!

Jackie the service advisor was very nice to deal with. She kept me informed of the progress of my vehicle. The service was done properly and in a timely manor. Couldn't ask for more, thank you !!

New car

Staff was courteous and helpful in purchasing a new vehicle. Competitive prices and interest rates. Facilities are great with snacks and coffee for the wait time.

Smooth and easy process

We decided to lease the new Camry but do not live near Victorville. The service we received from Valley Hi was outstanding and they made us feel like family. Our car was delivered to our home once it was available, an unbelievable service. Thank you Ed, Gabe, Mike and Dalton!

We always go to valley hi first

Very happy with the repair service department. We bought both our sons new cars through valley hi and they are treated with kindness and professionalism by the staff in the service department. It has been a positive learning experience for the boys. Buying a car is stressful in my opinion. I won?t say no stress involved at valley hi..I?ll just say The experiences there have been better than any other place we have purchased a vehicle. We go to valley hi first now. Four cars since 2008

very happy!!!!!

Cassie, Frank and Logan were wonderful! They were really energetic and knowledgeable about the vehicles they answered all our questions. we now have a new beautiful C-HR. Logan was exceptionally helpful and was a pleasure to work with. Thank you Valley Hi for your great service!

New lease

Kelvin was the main person who helped me and did an awesome job again (lease)! I love my car and it was a great experience! Tj was very good too with the financial area!

toyota valley hi

overall experience tundras ,sell them selfs new 2018 new engine 4.6 better egr valve .good experience at dealer helpful staff. truly shuould try a tundras, my 5th tundra execelent working truck ,or everyday vehicle ,.