Valley Hi Toyota

Friday 8:30am–9:00pm 8:30am–9:00pm
Saturday 8:30am–9:00pm 8:30am–9:00pm
Sunday 10:00am–9:00pm 10:00am–9:00pm
(760) 241-6484 (760) 241-6484

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Service

Shirley Burnham is the bests Service Rep ever. She is always very accommodating and someone you can trust in for taking care of your vehicle.

GREAT service!

I dreaded going to go and get a new car financed and Valley Hi Toyota made my experience so nice that I am considering buying another Toyota in July of next year. Thanks to Amber Thomas and Kevin Sellers.

2013 Toyota Camry

I recently took my car for 60K miles servicing. And as always, Laura Marble, gave me exceptional, high quality, friendly and professional customer service. Great customer service means a lot to me and when I get it, I?m a loyal customer forever.

4.5

Quality experience

Another excellent experience purchasing a new vehicle. Gabriel Flores was more than helpful and most knowledgeable. He answered all our questions and gave us good advise on what he thought would best fit our needs. During our experience he kept us cool by driving us around the lot with the air on until the vehicle we were to look at and drive was located as cars were all over due to the moving of the dealership. The low rating on the facility was due to they were moving next door, but the service given to compensate was above and beyond expectations.

Car mom

Great customer service. Internet manager,sales manager, and finance manager were all very professional. Buying experience went smoothly with no hiccups. Best buying experience I have ever had . Would highly recommend

Valley Hi Toyota service department is the BEST!

Valley Hi Toyota service department is the absolute best! I purchased a 2014 Toyota from them and had the car serviced free for two years. All personal were and still are the best. Marcus, Evelyn and the entire bunch are to be commended for their professionalism. I recommend these fine people to all. L. Ken Bannister, T.B., Cr. Photog. REALTOR

Service

I went to get my 2006 camry serviced and come to find out it had some problems with the transmission. So I showed them a 2013 camry le on here and they gave me a better deal for 2016 with lower miles. Best decision I've ever made. Thanks Anwar Parvez & Frank Ingram

Car problems in the middle of the day

I started to have car problems in the middle of the day. When I got to Valley Hi they where very busy. Laura was great. She got my car in and diagnosed. It took a couple of hours but considering how busy they where. I didn't think it was too bad. There was a problem so they had to keep my car. I do have the extended warranty so they gave me a rental car. My car was done by noon the next day. They have been wonderful every time I have had car problems.

What a great service at Valley Hi Toyota, Jackie

The fast oil and lube Service Department is the best, Jacqueline Cowles keeps it running smooth and speedy. Great smiles and I am happy to do business with them. Thanks , Dan .

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!!

Wow!!! This was the best car buying experience ever! I was referred to Valley-Hi from searches on the internet. I received an immediate response from the Internet/Fleet manger, Kevin Sellers. He was in constant contact with me by email and phone until completion of the purchase. When i arrived to pick up my new Avalon, Every single person that I spoke with at the dealership was kind and courteous. I drove an hour and 15 minutes to get to Victorville, and it was well worth the time and effort to get the best service in Southern CA.