Valley Hi Toyota

Friday 8:30am–9:00pm 8:30am–9:00pm
Saturday 8:30am–9:00pm 8:30am–9:00pm
Sunday 10:00am–9:00pm 10:00am–9:00pm
(760) 241-6484 (760) 241-6484

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Friendly service

We are always pleased with the friendly people at Victor Valley Toyota Scion.They are always there to see if you need anything besides what you came for and do the work in a very timely manner. We love our Toyota Sienna and look forward to coming in for service soon again, not be cause of problems, just the routine stuff. Thank you.

My new Prius

I had a great experience shopping at Valley Hi Toyota, after researching the car that would be best for me and several other car dealers, the sales personel at Valley Hi gave me a great deal on my 2012 Prius. The car is great, my family love it and the no pressure sales at Valley Hi made it a very pleasant experience in buying my very first New car. Mary M. Owen

Geat people

I was so pleased and amazed as to the attention i received at Valley Hi Toyota. this si the second vehicle i have purchased and I will continue to come back on my next pirchase. the sales pesonnel were very attentive and genuinly concerned. i respect that. Thank you Valley Hi Toyota!

4.3

One of the better dealers in Victorville

I've purchased two cars from them in the past 6 months and had a good buying experience both times. Some of the other dealers in Victorville I have had horrible experiences with. I got a fair deal on both cars but it was only after several hours of negotiation. I probably could have received an equal deal with less hassle if I went to a dealer in one of the bigger cities, but I am a strong believer in keeping my money local to support the businesses that are around me. My only complaint about the whole process was being handed off to various salesmen and managers before a deal could finally be reached. It would have been nice to begin and end with the same person. On a positive note however the finance person I worked with (Sal) was very helpful with no pressure from him to buy all the extras they try to tack on the end. It will be a while before I'll need another car, but I plan on back for all my service needs and for any future car purchases.

Great Service!

I recently brougth my Toyota vehicle in for service at Valley-Hi Toyota, and I couldn't be happier! Not only did I get prompt courtious attention but the price was VERY affordable! Tkae your car to David Carpenter in the service department. He will give you expert individualized attention. Why would you go anywhere else for work on your Toyota?

4.0

Aewsome Experience

I would totally tell my family and friends about the awesome time I had in selecting a quality used car and the friendly people that assited me with the purchase. There was someone always available to answer any and all questions. Thank you Valley Hi Toyota!

ROUTINE

ALWAYS FRIENDLY, AND FAST. THEY ARE OPEN ARE SATURDAY WHICH HELPS WHEN YOU WORK DURING THE WEEK.

4.4

Fast and easy

I have a 2005 Scion TC. I have been taking it to Valley Hi Toyota for service since I purchased the car. This dealer is always friendly, fast and honest. It normally takes about 30 minutes or less to have the oil changed. The hours of the dealership are convenient. Paying for the service is never a problem. They take credit cards or debit cards.

Great care

Toyota takes great care of their cars and their customers!

Free service

This was the last of my free services and my rotars need to be turned and they did it for free! Now that is great service, especially in this economy!