4.1
  • Easily the best !

In our search for a LR 4 we trawled through endless Land Rover dealers within a day's drive from DC. Needless to say in this search we came across many dealers some very shabby and some very slick. However we are delighted to say that Manhattan Land Rover dealers on Old George Town Road, Bethesda was head and shoulders above all others. Kamal Sheikh of Manhattan Land Rover who dealt with us couldn't have been more polite , hard working or diligent ! Nothing was too much trouble for Kamal. We were thoroughly impressed with his courteous but efficient handling of our requirements. Not only did we buy a car from him but felt we could safely recommend any one wanting to buy a Jaguar/Range Rover to make it their first port of call. Well done , Manhattan and well done Kamal !

• love this app. I use it everyday. REALLY.

It allows me to dream. I found my current cars, a 2014 Range Rover, 2011 R8 and a 2011 BMW 550i.

• Awesome!

Great customer service! Very personable & considerate of my time and budget!

Great customer service! Very personable & considerate of my time and budget!

• Volvo S40

Needed urgent repair to get inspection. Was facilitated greatly by Brenda Green. Time was short and she pulled everything together, gave good advice about resetting registers and it passed the test.

• Bethesda Jaguar

Marcus Dominguez is amazing. Always professional, accommodating, honest and above board. If he says my car needs it, I believe it. The staff at the front desk is polite and efficient. Great service and great accommodations to wait for the service to be done.

• Vehicle

The experience was good. Shopping online helped me make my decision. The product was one thing but the vin number that was assigned to the vehicle indicated one color and the vehicle was another color which made me believe that something may have been done. The vehicle run smooth. The customer service was great with reservation since we traveled from Virginia to Maryland it made for a long day. Only incentive was tank of gas and key chain.

• Jaguar XJ L purchase

My second purchase from Jaguar Land Rover Bethesda. First purchase since Autonation acquired Manhattan Jaguar Land Rover. Great service from Salesman Wale and Sales Manager Gian. Smooth quick purchase process!!

• Mike Jannini

Joe Simoules is amazing. He is knowledgeable and efficient.

Joe Simoules is amazing. He is knowledgeable and efficient.

• Beware

They were fine when they sold us the car but the customer service is the worst ever encountered. See Yelp for more details.

We are deeply disappointed by your lackluster experience at Jaguar Bethesda. We'd like the opportunity to make this up to you, so if you're willing, please contact our General Manager at (301) 424-7000. We hope to hear from you.

• Great Experience Overall

Lou Rodophele is a rock star! This review would have been much lower if Lou had not stepped in and made sure ALL my questions were answered and everything promised was delivered. Thank you Lou and Land Rover & Jaguar of Bethesda!