Fitzpatrick's Chrysler Dodge Jeep

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 4 reviews

Call This Dealer

February 1, 2017

My experience with Fitzpatrick Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge in Ansonia, was unbelievable. From my initial correspondence with Mark Fitzpatrick, to the final... transaction, to everything in between, I could not have been more happy with my overall experience. Mark has created a customer for life!

February 15, 2015

The Fitzpatrick's Chrysler Jeep is an exceptional dealership. I can't say enough about the service we received from the Fitzpatrick Chrysler dealershi...p. My daughter leased a jeep form them. They took the time, effort and patience to help her through the financing options making the experience stress free. I don't know many dealerships that would take the time and effort. They are a fair trustworthy business. Their customer service was exceptional, above and beyond any other car dealership I have dealt with. I am highly recommending the Fitzpatrick Chrysler dealership to anyone who believes in good values, trustworthiness, and exceptional customer service. Take my word they will go the extra miles to ensure customer satisfaction. Thank you again!

May 9, 2013

I would like to start off by saying that I truly enjoyed the process of buying my grand cherokee at Fitzpatrick's... They are without a doubt a top no...tch jeep dealer... The gentleman who sold me the vehicle I still keep regular contact with and he even sets ups to the oil changes for me when needed... They definitely go above and beyond what I would have expected from a dealership... I have recommended people from work Fitzpatrick's and they have purchased from them also... I have 5 stars for service even though I have not needed to bring it in for anything except oil changes... But with saying that even the oil change process could not be easier... Also the guys in the garage keep my vehicle as spotless as when i bring it in (love seeing that paper on my driver floor mat)... this shows that they actually care....I cannot thank them enough for the help they gave me and my wife... We are expecting our first daughter in September and will definitely consider upgrading her Toyota corolla for another grand cherokee ... I would recommend these guys to anyone and have several times... Check these guys out you will NOT be disappointed DP

May 8, 2013

I just bought a new vehicle from Fitzpatrick's. They are not a "pushy" dealership at all, so you feel very comfortable. I was very specific with what ...I wanted in my car, and they had no problems finding exactly what I was looking for (they had to bring it in from out of state). They also gave me a great price on my vehicle, as well as a great price on my trade (beating the prices of surrounding dealerships by a large amount). This was my first new vehicle, and they made the process very smooth for me. I couldn't be happier!

Fitzpatrick's Chrysler Dodge Jeep