Olathe Auto Superstore

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• all the cars where well maintained

very easy to find the right car. the sale staff and management where very helpful and friendly

• Great Experience

Not usually one to write reviews but my salesman insisted... It was by far the easiest buying experience I have had in my 20 or so years of buying cars. I didn't even intend on buying that day but my salesman John was very nice, not pushy whatsoever and showed me what nice cars they had. I ended up finding a Suzuki Kizashi that I had no clue even existed. They had a reasonable price that I was happy with in the end. Matt the finance guy was great and the service department seemed very organized and prompt. I would def recommend this place to others. My niece is actually working with them now to try and get a car. You won't be dissappointed!

• USED CAR PURCHASE

I RECENTLY PURCHASED A 2009 SATURN VUE FROM THE OLATHE AUTO SUPER STORE, AND THEIR NAME SAYS IT ALL. SUPER. MY OLD CAR WAS A HONDA CIVIC HYBRID WHICH WAS TOTALED IN A HIT IN RUN ACCIDENT. I FOUND MYSELF IN NEED OF A VEHICLE. I WANTED A SMALL SUV THAT SAT UP HIGHER THAN MY CIVIC. THEIR PROFESSIONAL STAFF SHOWED ME SEVERAL SUV'S AND I DECIDED ON THE VUE. THEY HAD EASY FINANCING AND A SIMPLE PAPER WORK PROCESS.