Toyota of Riverside

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 63 reviews

• November 21, 2016

Very is a very nice dealership. I bought exactly what I wanted. Employees very nice and bend over backwards to help me. They are very friendly. A lot ...of vehicles to choose from. Very clean and organized.

May 18, 2018

Luis, Akram, and Fausto made it happen. Traded in my chevy malibu with a brand new Toyota Corolla 2018. Love the customers service and how fast the pr...ocess was. Thank you for making this happen. Love this car and would recommend everyone to visit. Again Fausto,Luis, and Akram will make it happen. Trust me. Luke John

May 2, 2018

My wife and I have been in the market for the 2018 Camry XSE. We had a couple of "requests" which was either silver or white with a panoramic sunroof... and a 4cylinder. I shopped around at two other Toyota dealerships who couldn't get their hands on the exact style we wanted. I was given the same song and dance about how they would "try" to do a dealer trade and they would call me back. Well, I never got that call. So today, I brought my Tacoma in for service. While I waited for my truck, I began to walk the lot to see if they had the model I was looking for and of course I didn't see one on the lot. I was then approached by a friendly salesman named David Avalos. I told him what I was looking for and he said he would try to make it happen. Now I know this model with specifics I wanted was very rare. So I didn't get my hopes up. Well, guess what? David put me in touch with his partner Eric Dorati (Master Fleet Manager) and they told me they found what we wanted; and it was at one of their other lots. Sure enough; they did a trade and we drove home with the car we've been looking for. Both Eric and David were awesome to work with. I've always been loyal to a nearby dealership but I have now found a new dealership that will earn my future business. This was one of the best car buying experiences we've had. Thank you to Eric and David for helping my wife get the car she's been wanting. Happy wife, happy life. :)

April 19, 2018

Great experience at Toyota of Riverside. Mehdi was super helpful and got my daughter into a reliable, trusted car for college! Finance was not one b...it pushy and made for a quick pleasant transaction! Ask for Medhi!

April 18, 2018

My mom and I went in and were greeted by Luis; who was professional, courteous, and knowledgeable about his product. His attention to detail and under...standing led us to make our purchase here. Everyone at this dealership were kind and helpful, a truly exceptional team with phenomenal customer service.

April 8, 2018

Victor Reyna and Shanon Mace are very accommodating and helpful with our inquiry. Happy customer here owning a 2018 Toyota Corolla SE. I highly recomm...end Toyota Riverside.

March 27, 2018

Toyota of riverside never lets me or my family down. Been going there am dealing with Godwin and Mo for years and once again they took great care of m...e making another car deal go smoothly

March 16, 2018

Thank so much David and laz you Guys made my first car purchase the best thank you !!!! Definitely recommend anyone to go David best sells man

March 3, 2018

Cool dude. Helpful. Made it easy. Recommend. Will go back.cars. twenty five words. I'm dead inside. I'm hungry and hungover. Car was my bday gift to m...e

March 2, 2018

Our Sales Consultant, Nasim Ahmed, very professional and patient in our purchase of a 2018 Rav4. Mr. Ahmed showed us some used cars and new ones. We f...ound our white Rav4 with only 6 miles on the odometer, it was perfect.