• Excellent dealership

Very is a very nice dealership. I bought exactly what I wanted. Employees very nice and bend over backwards to help me. They are very friendly. A lot of vehicles to choose from. Very clean and organized.

• great experience

This was an amazing experience. I did my first car purchase with my mother here and they made it super easy for me. No hassle no complications. The service was top notch and they gave me amazing advice on my new purchase. Moe gave me A1 service and was extremely accommodating to my needs really felt comfortable with making my first car purchase with him. Charles greeted me and worked with us to find a great vehicle! He was so kind and can tell that he cared. Mehdi made the experience great by making sure I left with a great car and made the process easy! He was overall amazing! Falsto and Perry were extremely sweet and very efficient they really listened to me. And laz made the financial process very easy! Thank you guys!!! All amazing!!! I 100 percent recommend this specific place for all your car needs!

• 2017 toyota corolla

I like the good costumer service. And It was a quick process. Ill definitely recommend my friens and family members.

• New Tacoma

I had a smooth experience with the buying process, i was helped by kenny he's a new salesperson but really friendly & cool person. I also purchased an alarm for my truck but i had to come back for install, so i went to get the install they had it done before the time they gave me but when i was waiting on the waiting room they had three TV'S one had Toyota products with is understandable another had some reality real-estate series & last had the cooking Chanel. I asked if they can change the chanel and the answer was NO. They got to understand that not all people are woman we as men would rather see some sports or news something more neutral.

• Great service! thanks again!

Great service and great people! I'm very much satisfied

Great service and great people! I'm very much satisfied

• Amazing first time buyer experience

Purchased my first car from here although my family's bought multiple cars from here. I am extremely satisfied with my 2017 RAV4. I would most definitely recommend my friends to buy from here!! Thank you David Z!

• Quick, courteous, and painless.

Clean, modern facility, though the lot is a bit congested I thought. Sales and finance were great people.

• Lisa36

Excellent service started before I arrived. Went for test drive and finance was perfect. Everyone efficient and helpful

• Toyota of Riverside

I had a good experience at the dealership. I would recommend this dealership to others. I did recommend this dealership to me Niece. later I am planning to buy another car later.

• Got me exactly what I wanted. No hassling

David Z and Mo worked with me to give me exactly what I wanted without trying to talk me into something different. I came in with a special car in mind that wasn't even on the lot and I had it by the end of the day. 1st time toyota owner and Im really excited. Great experience. Thank you!