Average based on 260 reviews.
  • Outstanding Experience

We have had a great time buying our Hybrid Camry today. Gary Bodrov was very informative, knowledgeable, and easy to understand. My husband and I got a real understanding of how the hybrid Camry works. Made us believers. Gary Warner was comfortable to negotiate with. He got us a great deal on our hybrid Camry.

I'm delighted to read of your excellent experience with Gosch Toyota. Thank you for your business and for taking the time to submit this excellent review. Best regards, Jeff Chapin, GSM

• 2nd Time Customer and Will Return Again

We went on Memorial Day with bids from other dealers. Aryn was our salesperson. He was kind, polite, helpful, and we felt absolutely no pressure to buy. He was just determined to give us what we wanted and to beat the other dealers' prices. He did just that. But more importantly, he showed great character. On our test drive, he had me pull over so he could retrieve a small American flag that was lying in the middle of the road. I am not American, but that sold it right there. I knew right then, I was going to buy a car from him. I gave 4 stars on the buying process because it did take a long time - but it was the biggest sales day of the year, they were busy.

• Trustworthy Staff

Javier Anguiano sold the car to me. He is a very professional and nice man.

Javier Anguiano sold the car to me. He is a very professional and nice man.

• No pressure

The staff was extremely friendly, courteous and helpful. They were patient with us and we never felt pressured to buy.

• Proffesional, friendly, knowledgeable, honest.

Dale Ferguson was hands down the best sales person! Ultimate knowledge and super professional.

• Very Good

Javier Anguiano was , polite and very knowledgeable. Financing is going very well, thanks!

• Smooth as can be!

Everything went smooth and Steve was great to work with. Everything went exactly how they said it would.

Thank you for coming in Blake-I'm delighted to see that you had such a good experience. I will pass on your comments on to Steve. Best regards, Jeff Chapin, GSM

• Definitely Coming Back

Sales team was very helpful. This is my third tundra and I will come back for sure

Wow! Thank you so very much for your loyalty, it's really appreciated. The Tundra is an awesome vehicle and please remember that we are always here to answer any questions you may have. Best regards, Jeff Chapin, GSM

• Definitely Coming Back

Steve and Dale are awesome, we will definitely be back to buy all of our cars from them. They took great care of us and got us the perfect Prius, and we were I and out quick

I'm so glad to hear of your experience with us. I appreciate your business, and would like to welcome you to the Gosch Toyota family! Best regards, Jeff Chapin, GSM

• Very Helpful

Juan Garcia and Javier Anguiano were very nice and helped us a lot today! Gosch Toyota is greaaaaat!

Thank you for choosing Gosch Toyota and for these kind words. I will pass this message on to Juan and Javier. Best regards, Jeff Chapin, GSM