Call This Dealer

Used

443 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of DriveMax Inc. from DealerRater.com
  • 11' Dodge Durango
    February 22, 2016

Best service I had from any car dealership I've visited. Austin helped me and he was amazing!!! Will definitely recommend drivemax for your next purch...ase.

Thank you!

• Great sales team
    January 13, 2018

Inquired on a new car to the lot. It was in transition and they kept me informed on the status and when I could come see it. Got word and headed ov...er. Great assistance by everyone. Car was so nice and clean. Thanks guys!!!!

• Corvette Purchase
    November 25, 2017

I had been looking for a low mileage C6 Corvette Grandsport to go with my 2007 Vette. Drivemax in Dallas Georgia had a 2012 so I made the 3 hour drive... to take a look. Honestly the car had some cosmetic issues the dealer was aware of but was willing to work with me. The salesman Chris communicated my concerns and offers to management. Long story short Chris got me the price I was willing to pay and the car is sitting in my garage as I write this. Very easy dealership to work with and was well worth the trip for me. Will shop this dealership again.

• Fast service,friendly people
    November 25, 2017

Nice facility,friendly staff. Fast service! Good selection

• Very satisfied
    October 10, 2017

I haven't purchased a car in 10 years so I expected this to be a long drawn out process. I was wrong. I saw online the car I wanted to test drive for ...my daughter. As soon as I got out of the car Chris greeted me and I asked him if it was still available. He immediately got the keys and we did the test drive. I had been there a few times before just browsing around but this time I knew which one I wanted and of course he remembered me. I told him my budget and even with so so credit I was able to get descent financing and the process was quick and easy! I will definitely go back for my next car purchase.

• Tacoma
    September 21, 2017

Tristan and Chris did a great job. Make sure to ask for them!

• 05 Nissan Armada
    September 1, 2017

We were pleased with every aspect of the process! They were extremely patient with us and professional. When we begin looking for a car for my son i...n a few months, we will definitely start here!

• 2009 Chrysler Town and Country
    August 2, 2017

My salesman was very helpful. The vehicle was in very good condition and they had a car fax report for me to see. The process was not high pressure an...d they gave me a discount even though there was another person waiting to see the van if I did not purchase it. I would highly recommend them.

Overall Experience
    DriveMax Inc.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We value the opinions of our customers and we are pleased to hear that Chris and the rest of our t...eam here at Drivemax took very well care of you. We hope you enjoy your Town & Country and if you have any future car needs feel free to give us a call. Sincerely, Team Drivemax

• Sold my truck to drive max
    July 10, 2017

The staff were very professional and knowledgeable. Triston, Chris and Danielle were super! I was very happy with my experience at this facility and w...ould definitely do business with them in the future.

• Wonderful dealership to work with
    June 28, 2017

Great place to buy from. Very reliable upfront and nice vechials. Chris Hatcher was our salesman and he was great to work with. Easy vechial purch...ase!

Overall Experience
    DriveMax Inc.

We want to thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review. We value the opinions of our customers, and reviews like yours lets us know h...ow we are doing and what we can do to better serve our customers. Chris is a great asset to our team here at Drivemax and always goes the extra mile to take care of his customers. We thank you for your business and if you have any questions feel free to give us a call. Sincerely, Team Drivemax

1242 Charles Hardy Pkwy Dallas, GA 30157