DriveMax Inc.

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 448 reviews

448 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of DriveMax Inc. from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• May 3, 2018

This dealership stands out from the rest in Dallas, Ga! I worked with Mike L. who's patient, customer oriented and just a great guy!! I'm telling all my... friends and family! Thank you for making this a great experience for me.

May 18, 2018

Bought a ride from this place next day the car had issues check engine light and all it barely runs .. they won’t stand behind it or admit they sold... me a junk! Now I’m stuck with it ..

We apologize for your experience here at Drivemax. We do as much as we can to help our customers and prevent these issues from happening. All vehicles... will break at some point in time and no one knows when or what will go wrong. When you contacted us, we welcomed you with open arms to bring the vehicle to our shop and get it checked over to see what issues were present. We diagnosed the issue and the vehicle needed a drive cycle after certain repairs were made. Once the drive cycle was performed we recommended you bring the vehicle back to our shop to get it looked over once more. Unfortunately, you did not bring the vehicle back to us and continued to drive another 10,000 miles (ten thousand miles) in a 2 month time period. Putting a vehicle under that kind of stress while there are current issues will make the problems even worse. We sincerely apologize for this however somethings are out of our control. We hope to earn your business again in the future.

May 8, 2018

cant recommend--bought a truck--not offered an extended warranty--in 2 weeks had check engine light come on--cost 265.00 to repair--mechanic said that... transmission had been replaced recently

We apologize for the issues you've had with your vehicle since your purchase. All of our vehicles are emission tested and passed before they are ...sold on our lot. At the time we had the vehicle it passed emissions perfectly fine with no check engine light on at all. Unfortunately vehicles can break/ have issues at any point in time in the future. We offer extended warranties for purchase on our vehicles that we have for sale. We apologize that you don't recall being offered a warranty however there is a signed document from you stating that we did offer you a warranty and you decided to decline our offer. In regards to the transmission we were unaware that the vehicle had a brand new transmission in it. However that's good news that you will have the comfort of knowing you won't have any transmission problems in the future! We hope to earn your business again in the future aside of the small hiccup. Thanks!

April 3, 2018

Chris was great to work with and answered all of my questions. The quality of used vehicles is outstanding at Drivemax and I was able to find what I needed... in a timely manner.

February 24, 2018

Inquired about a z06 Corvette that's been on your web for a while and trading a 2018 grand sport black on black automatic 72,000 K msrp car just like... new - with factory added equipment factory serviced 4000 miles and was lowballed on trade The Z06 you have for sale currently has a class-action lawsuit on overheating issues and then it is a base model z06 16 - 51 for mine ? If this is really the way you do business please have the gm call me or owner

I would like to apologize for your recent experience at Drivemax. We strive to give our customers the best customer service along with an optimal buyi...ng experience. The reasoning for a $51,000 offer on your vehicle is that because the vehicle is so new there are currently no book values for it to go based off of, as well as the 2017 Grand Sports are still being sold brand new at a highly discounted price. Since the vehicle has no book value we would be unable to obtain financing on it for a customer and therefore would be very hard to sell and would stay in our inventory for a long time. Once again I do apologize for this rare situation and hope that we will be able to earn your business in the future.

January 13, 2018

Inquired on a new car to the lot. It was in transition and they kept me informed on the status and when I could come see it. Got word and headed over.... Great assistance by everyone. Car was so nice and clean. Thanks guys!!!!

November 25, 2017

I had been looking for a low mileage C6 Corvette Grandsport to go with my 2007 Vette. Drivemax in Dallas Georgia had a 2012 so I made the 3 hour drive... to take a look. Honestly the car had some cosmetic issues the dealer was aware of but was willing to work with me. The salesman Chris communicated my concerns and offers to management. Long story short Chris got me the price I was willing to pay and the car is sitting in my garage as I write this. Very easy dealership to work with and was well worth the trip for me. Will shop this dealership again.

November 25, 2017

Nice facility,friendly staff. Fast service! Good selection

October 10, 2017

I haven't purchased a car in 10 years so I expected this to be a long drawn out process. I was wrong. I saw online the car I wanted to test drive for my... daughter. As soon as I got out of the car Chris greeted me and I asked him if it was still available. He immediately got the keys and we did the test drive. I had been there a few times before just browsing around but this time I knew which one I wanted and of course he remembered me. I told him my budget and even with so so credit I was able to get descent financing and the process was quick and easy! I will definitely go back for my next car purchase.

September 21, 2017

Tristan and Chris did a great job. Make sure to ask for them!