Ourisman Volkswagen Volvo of Bethesda

(4.6) 180 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Good service

I recently purchased a 2015 Tiguan from Ourisman. I had a great experience with Stefan St. John. He helped me find the car I was looking for and was v...ery friendly and attentive to my needs. Buying a car generally isn't fun but he made it much more enjoyable, and was considerate of my time. I would definitely go back for my next car

• Buying new car with help from Zee Prokopic

OUr experience buying a new VW Atlas Premium Plus was excellent. He spent the time required to make sure we understood all the car's features and ushe...red us through the process of finalising documentation necessary to complete purchase and take the car home.

• Great experience

Ariel was great! Would highly recommend him and his team with a car purchasing process. He's great and he follows up with you and really helps to get ...you the right car within your budget.

• BUYER BEWARE - POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TOTAL DIS

BUYER BEWARE - POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TOTAL DISREGARD FOR THE CUSTOMER Although I live in CT, I purchased the new Volvo V90 Cross Country back in ...June at Volvo Cars of Bethesda (Ourisman) in Maryland because it had all the options I was looking for in this model. POOR WORKMANSHIP: Prior to picking up the vehicle, Volvo Cars of Bethesda (Ourisman) did some recall work on the curtain airbags (DSPM recall R89714). As a result, they ended up breaking the interior panels and clips to the point where the panels were constantly falling off. I even found a loose bolt under the hood and some broken clips in the car. Since I live many miles away in CT, I had no choice but to have the car taken to a local Volvo dealer to fix the problems caused by Volvo Cars of Bethesda (Ourisman). While fixing the problems, the local Volvo dealer also discovered that, as a result of the poor workmanship by Volvo Cars of Bethesda (Ourisman) on the recall, both safety belts (driver and passenger) were also malfunctioning. POOR REGISTRATION PROCESS: Volvo Cars of Bethesda (Ourisman) assured me that the registration process would be smooth and fast. However, it took them 2 ½ months and numerous phone calls before I received the permanent registration. I went through two successive temporary registrations and I had to cancel a vacation due to their delays in registering my car with the Connecticut DMV. Additionally, I found out 2 weeks after the fact that the car was not even insured when I drove it off their lot! POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE: As with most new cars, many features are now “programmable” from a touch screen in the middle of the dashboard. However, Volvo Cars of Bethesda (Ourisman) did not even offer to walk me through the dashboard features, not even the basic ones, like navigation, media players or even the features that had safety implications. In fact, they didn't even answer the few questions I had about some of the dashboard features. I was really perplexed by this and felt like they just wanted me out of their dealership as soon as possible.

• VW Jetta

We recently purchased a VW Jetta from Ourisman, and Abraham Kallon was wonderful to work with. Straightforward and responsive, he went to great length...s to get us a car with the equipment we wanted, and kept us well informed about the process. We would happily recommend him, and work with him again in the future.

• Great Buying Experience

Ernest Bokro and the folks @ Ourisman did a great job. I highly recommend them for your next car. The process was stress free and great!. Give Er...nest a call!!

• Warranty service for a Volvo purchased elsewhere

personable, enthusiastic support for a warranty service appointment. Service team is small and communicate well with each other and their customer.

• New Purchase

My experience with Ourisman was awesome! Derrick N (Sales Rep) and Matt B. (Volvo Manager) were professional and took the stress out of buying a car. ...Derrick was very knowledgeable of the XC90s capabilities. When we requested to see the vehicle in all available colors Matt made it happen. If you are in the market for a new vehicle look them up. Thanks for making this process as easy as possible.

• Damir and Matthew are the Best

Damir S. and Derrick N. my consultants and Matt B. the Volvo Manager where very accommodating and professional when helping me with my new Volvo S60 ...T5 Dynamic. They are the best Dealer in the area that I went to who treated me kindly and with respect. If you ever are looking for a Volvo these three will not steer you wrong. Thank you Ourisman Automotive Group for making this process as easy as possible.

• Great service from Danny

Danny was extremely kind and helpful to us during the entire process, even helping us out when the new car we were getting turned out to have some mil...es on it. He made sure that we were OK with every part of the car before buying it, instead of just trying to sell us the car as quickly as possible. Thanks Danny!

Ourisman Volkswagen Volvo of Bethesda