Ourisman Volkswagen Volvo of Bethesda

246 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 26, 2018

We had a wonderful car-buying experience with Kathy Johnson (sales associate) and Stefan (manager). They were helpful in helping us decide the right car... for us within an acceptable price range. They were very accommodating in terms of test driving cars and suggesting different models that would fit our needs. The whole process was very enjoyable and I would recommend them to anyone trying to figure out if a Volvo is right for you!

December 20, 2018

Brenda has provided service for our volvos for years and each year she is more amazing. Always cheerful, helpful and knowledgeable - she is someone I can... count which is really important when it comes to cars (especially newer computerized ones!). This year my volvo xc had several tire issues, she got me in and out, quickly fixed each and every time. Please recognize how awesome she is - I'd give six stars if I could! Best, Christy

December 16, 2018

Sales team knew the product well. Not pushy at all but demonstrated eagerness to earn the business. Focused quickly on the numbers and very responsive... to my counteroffers. Won the deal against direct competition from other Volvo dealer. Well done, Ourisman!

December 10, 2018

Derrick helped me lease a new Volvo S90 this past weekend and the service was amazing. His knowledge of the car was exceptional, and he was a genuine... and friendly person. No pressure, no sales tactics, just a helpful, great guy. I would recommend him to anyone looking at a Volvo.

November 29, 2018

Salesperson took his time and was not pushy. Clean and comfortable environment. Honest and transparent buying process. Would purchase from this dealership... again. . .

November 26, 2018

Employees like Brenda Green are what keep Ourisman Volkswagen Volvo a thriving business. I have brought three different Volvo's to this service center... when they had a team based approach. I used to be on Brenda's "team" and she was wonderful. She not only helps her customers, but has the utmost patience. These employees also help each other, which is necessary in a group environment. When one is frustrated with service, it's important to remember these service centers are large corporate environments, and the employees are doing their best to help their customers.

Thank you for your kind review. We know that Brenda will truly appreciate your accolades as well. We hope to serve you again. Drive Safely.

November 19, 2018

I have been extremely disappointed with Ourisman, Volvo Cars of Bethesda. The buying experience was subpar, with long waits and terrible operations management.... They had to make multiple copies of the "customer" copy of the paperwork because they kept losing their dealer versions. We were also promised a full interior and exterior detail. I did take the vehicle back to get this done, but a full detail it was not, nothing was cleaned. It seemed like they splashed water on the exterior and called it good. They didn't even bother to remove the adhesive from the protective shipping stickers. We never received the $75 amazon gift card we were promised - like others after multiple attempts I just gave up. While the customer service is terrible and I will never buy another vehicle from them, their vehicle service is even worse. They state that service is open until 7PM, however, they do not do any service after 3:30. Even if they only are completing a 1 hour routine maintenance item, they wont schedule anything after 3ish. I learned this the hard way because they scheduled a service for me at 3:45 then canceled the next day without providing any reasoning or notification. I only learned about it when I tried to drop it off. I have moved everything to a different dealership with better customer service. I know I shouldn't let a bad dealership cloud my judgement against the manufacturer, however given the automotive business model, I will not be looking to purchase a new Volvo. Short cited customer service has destroyed an long term customer loyalty Volvo could have received from me.

On behalf of all of us here at Ourisman, we are terribly sorry to hear about the issues that you have encountered. I can assure you that this is not t...he way we do business, nor how we instruct our Customer Care Representatives to do business. We we will be sure to do a full investigation on all of the above mentioned items. Should you change your mind and decide to return, please seek out a General Manager when you do so we can be sure that your time here is 100%. Thank you again for your valuable review and feedback.

October 30, 2018

Brenda is my service advisor. She not only is pleasant and efficient, she goes the extra mile to correct a problem and get it resolved.

We appreciate your kind review very much and we know that Brenda will as well! Have a great weekend.

October 30, 2018

The service lead Mr. James Martin customer service was excellent. I called my regular Volvo dealership on a Saturday morning to get my passenger door... window repaired and was told that I had to wait nearly 2 weeks for next available appointment. What?? I called Ourisman the same morning and was frantic because my window would not go up. Mr. James Martin understood my need to have the window repaired asap and set up an appointment for the same day. I brought my XC90 in and within a few hours including an oil change, I was was driving out a new Ourisman Volvo satisfied customer! Thank You Mr. Martin and the service techs for the excellent customer service. You have a new customer!

October 8, 2018

I just bought a 2017 Lexus at this dealership and the staffs were amazing! They were very helpful, patient and professional. My sale man, Ariel, has helped... me to from A-Z and my buying experience here was a smoothest transaction that I never had before from other dealerships. I would strongly recommend this dealership to all. Thank you!!!

Thank you so much for your truly kind review! We hope to see you back with us soon.