DCH Honda of Temecula

(4.7) 300 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

300 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of DCH Honda of Temecula from DealerRater.com
  • Used car purchase and trade in
    May 11, 2016

We ended up at DCH after some time looking at a similar used car at another dealer. Things weren't going well so I called DCH to inquire about the car... listed on their lot. Available and open until 9pm, "come on down and John will be here to help". An hour later we arrived a bit before closing to a helpful receptive salesman. After the runaround at another dealer we were surprised to NOT get it here. Straightforward and honest, willing to work with us on our trade in and get us in the car we wanted. Great experience got a willing team staying an hour late to finish the paperwork. We reflected on the different experiences between dealers in the way home. So happy we came to DCH Honda of Temecula, even to trade in a Subaru Outback for a Mazda CX-9. Our family can't thank you enough! Cheers, The Howard Family

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are happy to hear we surpassed your expectations. Enjoy your new Mazda CX-9.

• New car
    February 5, 2018

I had a great experience with these guys. Martin Cuenca and the rest of the staff that made the sell happen they did an amazing job helping me get the... 2018 Honda Pilot that I wanted! Thanks guys.

• Kia Sportage purchase
    February 4, 2018

Salesman Sebastian was quite excellent and I recommend you see him for your next car. He was forthright, honest and patient in working with us and I’...d see him again for my next car.

• Alan Dowdy
    February 2, 2018

Alan was great very friendly made the process very comfortable and enjoyable. He did an outstanding performance working out a deal for us. He set the ...bar high for quality service and recommemd him.

• Easy experience
    February 1, 2018

I purchased my brand new Kia Optima with the amazing help of Jacob. Jacob had all the answers my father & I needed. He was very knowledgeable of all t...he features & benefits of the car I wanted. He even came in on his day off to make sure I was happy with my purchase... everyone else at the dealership was very friendly & helpful as well.

• Happy Customer
    February 1, 2018

I had a great experience at the Honda dealership. The Salesman was friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable about each vehicle he showed me. Matthew t...ook his time with my test drives. I would recommend him to my friends and family members

Overall Experience

• New car sales and service
    February 1, 2018

Great, low pressure, new car experience! I have used their services on all my Hondas for years. I am a happy customer and highly recomend DCH Honda.

• Treated right
    January 27, 2018

Russ Capano has been helping service my family cars for years and always treats us like family. Always does the job right. We trust his opinion and ...he always does his best to get the job done with the fairest rate and a best cost. Thank you Russ.

• Incredible people
    January 17, 2018

I bought my car about a year and a half ago and have had either CJ or Russ mostly Russ for service advisors. They are both great but I have to give a ...huge shout out to Russ. This is one sweetheart of a man. He has been on top of everything for me with my car and completely honest and accommodating. I'd buy another car here for sure and recommend the service dept highly. Thanks Russ your really incredible

Overall Experience

• Great people. Excellent service.
    January 15, 2018

Every time I get our car serviced at DCH Honda of Temecula, you would think that I was their only customer for the day. Everyone there makes me feel w...elcomed, and they have smiles on their faces. Absolutely wonderful. The Service Advisors do exactly that, they advise me on how our Accord is doing and keep our 12 year old car running in top shape. Our car is so smooth and runs like it is brand new. My goal is to purchase a 2019 Honda Accord 2.0 Touring edition later this year. I know precisely where I am going to purchase our newest addition to our family. Many thanks to all of you at DCH Honda of Temecula. You have a customer for life.

DCH Honda of Temecula