Arlington Toyota

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 629 reviews

629 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Arlington Toyota from DealerRater.com

• May 5, 2016

I came just to take a look at the new RAV4 , since I wasn't even in the market yet , Ed explain to me in details all the features and options , had a ...wonderful experience in the test drive , I end up buying a 2016 RAV4 LE since they gave me a great deal , awesome financing, and sales manager Rayan made everything easy and fast , thank you guys , keep it up

Thank you Victor for taking the time to share your experience. We are very happy that Ed and Ryan took excellent care of you and provided you with a g...reat deal on your brand new 2016 RAV4! Welcome to our Arlington family and enjoy your new wheels! Regards, Sandra Pierce Customer Relations Manager

June 17, 2018

Can't remember the last time I bought a car and thought to myself, "I want come back here again - soon!" The Associates here were so g...ood to my family and securing us the vehicle I wanted. Michael Bejda, in particular, was truly an Ace - he was patient, consultative, friendly, and genuinely interested in helping us get the Tacoma I really wanted. He worked carefully with us to ensure we made the decision to move forward with the Tacoma v. a GMC Canyon and I'm SO GLAD we were able to work with him get to truly the right decision for our family. He deserves a RAISE!! He wore the brand perfectly and represented this dealership with pride and caring for his guests. Thank you Michael - and to all the team for helping us get exactly what we wanted. Highly reco you check these guys and gals out.

Thank you for taking the time to write an outstanding review. We are thrilled to learn you had a fantastic bar-buying experience with Michael, knowing... he went above and beyond to get you into the perfect car. We hope you continue to love your brand new ride. We greatly appreciate your loyalty and business. Come back and see us anytime.

June 17, 2018

Brad Mattson was fabulous! After visiting another car dealership, I was pleasantly surprised with Brad's customer service and non sales pressure... approach; he is polite, professional, and very understanding of what I was looking for in a car. The entire team was also very welcoming, experienced, and efficient. I really appreciate Brad being patient with my dad and me; he was able to answer all our questions and met our high expectations. I am extremely happy with my purchase, and I highly recommend Brad to anyone who is looking for a reliable, safe, and affordable vehicle!

Thank you for the recommendation! We're glad that Brad was an asset to your car-buying experience. We appreciate your positive feedback, and we h...ope to serve you again in the future.

June 16, 2018

Hello there, I really liked this company, actually I???m enjoying my car now, and Nurlan was really helpful, hardworker, kind, talkative, and knows wh...at he is doing! Nurlan showed and explained almost everything about Toyota Camry 2018, he is really professional , thank you Nurlan! You got a great job 👍👍👍👍👍!

June 13, 2018

A pleasant experience! Brad Mattson was so professional and went above and beyond to meet my needs. Whatever I wanted, he provided. I love my new ???r...ocketship!??? Thank you

June 12, 2018

Brad did a great job of making sure every detail that was important to me in a car sale was addressed and handled everything very professionally. He e...ven made sure my bike would fit in the car before the purchase, something that was important to me. He made the experience a positive one. Thanks.

June 10, 2018

Very happy with my purchase. Bob Bejda was a fantastic salesman who walked through every aspect of the different cars and options. Made the experience... enjoyable.

June 9, 2018

Howard was great and attentive, he wasn't pushy and didn't try to sell any lies. He was a very honest salesmen and made a car buying experience a bree...ze. Howard made sure we where happy walking out of the dealership with our new 2008 Toyota Camry and I would highly recommend anyone to visit and work with Howard on there next car buying experience over at Arlington Toyota.

June 8, 2018

Thank you Bob for helping us get a new bright future. It took little time to buy a car. Such a nice and friendly guys.

June 5, 2018

GREAT HELP VERY KNOWLEDGABLE NOT RUSHED INTO BUYING AWESOME EXPIERENCE GO WITH RITA! EDDIE WAS VERY HELPFUL EXPLAINED EVERYTHING AS IT SHOULD BE VERY ...DETAILED ORRIENTED! BOTH MAKE A GREAT PICK FOR ARLINGTON TOYOTA