Arlington Toyota

697 reviews

697 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Arlington Toyota from DealerRater.com

• May 5, 2016

I came just to take a look at the new RAV4 , since I wasn't even in the market yet , Ed explain to me in details all the features and options , had a wonderful... experience in the test drive , I end up buying a 2016 RAV4 LE since they gave me a great deal , awesome financing, and sales manager Rayan made everything easy and fast , thank you guys , keep it up

Thank you Victor for taking the time to share your experience. We are very happy that Ed and Ryan took excellent care of you and provided you with a g...reat deal on your brand new 2016 RAV4! Welcome to our Arlington family and enjoy your new wheels! Regards, Sandra Pierce Customer Relations Manager

November 12, 2018

We went to the dealership nervous because of having to buy a new vehicle. Olga introduced herself right when we walked in the door. She listened to what... we wanted and our concerns. She made the process so nice. She got us what we wanted and was even excited with us by the end of the day. I would rescanned anyone to see her.

November 10, 2018

Ольга прекрасно нас проинформировала.... Предоставила исчерпывающие ответы. Были показаны все автомобили и информация их описания. Финансовый отдел предоставил исчерпывающие ответы на все вопросы по кредиту. Спасибо!

Thank you so much for your review! If there is anything we can do for you in the future, please feel free to reach out to us.

October 26, 2018

Olga the best person who helped me ou,mt, nice team, they will answer at all your questions, will give you the best deal ever.

Danny Lozano

Sam Frenkel

sales Expert

NOT RATED

October 16, 2018

I just finished a lease agreement. I worked with Alex Dubinsky. He was very nice to work with. The negotiations were easy and respectful. I felt fairly... treated and respected.

Josh, Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review for us! It's good to know that Alex provided you with great service. We value you...r business and look forward to working with you again!

Alex Dubinksy

(5.0) 5 reviews

October 6, 2018

It's already second car we porches from this amazing dealership. Thanks so much to Olga Rusnicova for her help, professional attitude and support. I feel... happy. I recommand this place to all my friends.

Raymond Flores

Sales Manager

(4.7) 37 reviews

September 27, 2018

Unethical. No accountability. SCAMMERS. Crooked. Fraudulent. DANGEROUS! I have taken my car here several times over the last couple of years for service.... Initially I was impressed, but multiple recent experiences have left me with, not only with a bad taste, but shoddy workmanship that jeopardizes my safety, and a large repair bill for work I did not authorize. They also verbally quoted me differently from the work performed on multiple occasions. I'm truly appalled by the lack of ethics exhibited by Arlington Toyota in Palatine. This rottenness also extended to my interactions when recently trying to resolve this issue. After reaching out to them, they essentially admitted things didn't look right, and then they didn't respond to any future communication. It's been well over a month without a response. A detailed review of my experiences follows. UNAUTHORIZED WORK I took my car in for an oil change. They said I needed a new front axle assembly because my inner CV boot was bad and leaking oil. The car had not been showing symptoms of CV boot problems, so the service writer took me back to see with my own eyes. I looked at the boot and it looked like new. No tears or anything. There was oil in the vicinity, but that could be from anywhere. I told him to take a closer look and replace it if needed. The next thing I get is a voicemail saying my car is done. I called back and left another voicemail saying I'd be by to pick it up after he left for the day. What followed was another message from Arlington Toyota casually mentioning that the CV boot wasn't the problem, that it was something else, and they went ahead and fixed it anyway and charged me for it. Afterwards they claimed it was approximately the same cost, but they quoted me vastly different and this work was unauthorized. You can hear the service writer admit that they performed unauthorized work in the voicemail they left me. This is in my review on their Facebook page. POOR WORKMANSHIP & BAIT AND SWITCH TACTICS When I took my car in for brakes, I was deceived. I was under the impression the brake pads and rotors would be new. But when I was reviewing my bill, I saw that it said machined rotors. That’s a deceitful way to make someone pay for new rotors and give them machined garbage. I suppose it would have been okay if they were of fair quality, but they were not. The rotors lasted less than 20,000 miles before they started shaking aggressively when stopping from higher speeds. NO QUALITY CONTROL On a different occasion I took my car in for an oil change and they failed to fill out the multi-point inspection. After calling to ask about this, they told me I could come back for the inspection. What an inconvenience. This should have been done the first time. SYSTEMATIC SCAMMERS After multiple different incidents, and their lack of response after admitting fault, I can only conclude that these bad practices are known and they are not willing to make things better. John with their Customer Relations Team is just putting on a show. There is no follow-through. I love my Toyota, and for that reason I will never return to Arlington Toyota in Palatine.

September 20, 2018

Was in the market for a used Toyota 4Runner and came across a 2017 Toyota 4Runner at Arlington Toyota. Called ahead to check if the vehicle was still available... and setup an appointment to come give it a drive. Brad was waiting for me to arrive and was able to show me their entire inventory of 4Runners and other similar makes as well. Brad was really easy to work with and I never felt pressured into anything. I would definitely shop with them again!

Brad Mattson

(5.0) 26 reviews

Allen Schneerson

(4.8) 11 reviews

September 19, 2018

Howard was very pleasant to work with and didn't make buying a car a dreaded task! I was in and out with a new car in several hours.

Howard Chow

(4.7) 14 reviews

September 18, 2018

I had a great experience at Arlington Toyota, the staff is friendly and they make you feel at home , like you are part of a family. The facility is very... clean. Best of all, I love my new 4Runner!

Rita Toledano