280 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Muller Honda from DealerRater.com
  • Satisfied customer

When I found my 2011 BMW 328i on cars.com Rigth away I contacted this dealer and they answer me within a day. Very professional seller did not push us to buy it. Overall we had a good experience and the car is in great condition like they said so. But next time please offer some water to the customers. Thanks.

• Got my 2017 CRV TOURING
    May 22, 2017

Jason Sosnoski was a great help in making my deal with Muller one of my best dealership experience and I have had. I have purchased 7 new cars in the past that I felt pressured from sales. But The staff at Muller just inform me about the CRV's many features I had not looked at Honda before, but that was my lost.. I am truly happy with my CRV THANKS AGAIN MULLER HONDA Richard Fong

• Very personable and professional experience

Recently leased a 2017 Civic for my daughter. I found the agent (Lance) and staff to be very friendly and professional. They were willing to match the best offer that I had received from other dealerships and we were able to close the deal in the same day. I would not hesitate to recommend this dealership to friends and acquaintances.

• Fantastic service at Muller Honda, Highland Park

Muller Honda Highland Park is the place to get you next Honda. From Matt the sales manager to Adam, who helped lease us the car to the finance team, everything was done on the up and up.

• 2017 Honda accord

This dealership a BEST place to work with for buying my new car. My 2nd car.!!!! They made the process easy and straight forward from the beginning to the end!¿

• lease trade in
    May 13, 2017

First oil change is on Muller! They took my lease from Grossinger no questions asked and ended up with a higher end 2017 Honda sport w dual exhaust & driver assisant.

• New Car
    May 8, 2017

I found this dealership a great place to work with for buying my new car. They made the process easy and straight forward from the beginning to end.

• Great Place to Lease From
    May 3, 2017

I leased a Honda CR-V from Muller and it was a wholly positive experience. Pawel, the sales rep, was a pleasure to work with. No pressure at all.

• First time used car buyer

Excellent service. Down to earth young man made the process painless. Began looking for car was home either the car by 11:30. He even drove me home.

• Great car buying experience

We have bought two cars from Jason at muller Honda. Both experiences were wonderful. He knows his cars inside and out and got us a great deal. He's spends a great deal of time after the purchase to go over every detail of the car.