• Awesome place to buy a car! Katie is very helpful

Katie was very helpful! Found me everything I was looking for!

Thank you Jodie for the 5 star review and recommendation of our valued employee Katie. We appreciate your business.

Katie was very helpful! Found me everything I was looking for!

• 4 time buyer

This is the fourth car we have purchased at Auto Source. Great sales people, low pressure, great experience.

• Great experience buying a used car

We had a great experience buying a used car. We were really nervous about the entire process, but every question we had was answered. I wish I had come up with a few more at the time, but they were open and honest about everything. Made it a lot easier on us.

• Anesthetist

Had an excellent experience purchasing our 2016 Honda Pilot. Saved a lot of cash an Kati was extremely helpful...so helpful that we also bought a 2006 Ford F-350 diesel truck one week later that she found for us. Appreciate the good service and the professionalism of the whole staff

• Doing background research for 'a car'.

Katie Dion had been super 'on it', her follow-ups, refreshed product status and willingness to adjust as to changing unit availability is exceptional. Her boss Chris probably already knows, but Katie is the 'bomb'. We continue to work towards a hopeful satisfactory agreement on trade-in value and 'a final sale' !

• One stop road test day

I had researched 5 different vehicles and these folks had 4 out of 5 to test drive. A real time saver and I could compare within minutes of each other. In the end we bought an SUV I hadn't even considered! It just happened to be there on the lot and two test drives later decided it was the one.

• Happy Owner of our second vehicle from Auto Source

Our purchasing experience at Auto Source was exceptionally good. We felt the dealership was top notch, with a large selection of quality vehicles to choose from. Stephan did an excellent job explaining every phase of our purchase, Nathan and the sales manager were helpful as well. We look forward to doing business with this company the next time we purchased a vehicle.

• Great Experience Overall

We worked with Stephan and Chris. They were great in answering all of our questions.

• Great service

Good service.. I will recommend them highly.. I hope my friends and family can take a look at this place. For good price

• Great!

Great fast experience! Would recommend to anyone looking for a vehicle at a great price.