3.0
Average based on 2 reviews.
  • Great buying experience!

Donna was very helpful with every step of the purchase! I love my car! Donna and Fabian were very nice! Made my buying experience great!

• Horrible

Horrible my car messed up a month after i purchased car. No remorse or compassion for my trouble. Plus i had to pay for half of fee's.

The customer purchased this vehicle with a warranty. After a month of owning the vehicle the alternator went out. The warranty did cover this. In the warranty paperwork the customer received it states under electrical the coverage is limited to one half of parts and labor. This was taken care of very quickly. We are not sure where else you could have this replaced for the price she paid and the short amount of time it took to get her back on the road.