Automotive Specialties

Call This Dealer

Used

• Amazing Dealership!!
    April 19, 2017

After being very frustrated with the whole car-buying process, I came across Automotive Specialties. What a breath of fresh air! Absolutely NO PRESS...URE sales approach. They sell only quality cars that have been thoroughly gone through and repaired so they are in top shape. I left with a "new" car that I LOVE and feeling like I had made new friends. I have already referred them to all my friends! I will not go anywhere else to look for a car ever again!

Mr. Joe buyer
    March 20, 2018

Simply too arrogant for me. No customer service. You can go find what you like and put up with wise-guy answers. Gee, I wonder why they have so many c...ars on the lot? Pricing? Customer service? There are plenty of other cars to look at in Spokane County, actually. Maybe they don't need the business? I don't know. Strange business model, to be sure. None for me, thanks.

Buyer
    January 12, 2018

I attempted to get additional information twice from them and they failed to communicate! I was looking at vehicles between $10,000 and $15,000 and I... had cash.

Review #2
    December 5, 2017

I’ve done a previous review for this dealership before and thought they were great, and they still are! I was a first time buyer with hardly any credi...t, and came in to talk to John and Scott for advice about financing a car with barley any credit, and test drove this amazing car, and within a day the car that I fell in love with I got to take home! Within a few weeks I needed a minor repair on it, and called John Johnston to discuss it and he was very helpful, they got me in the shop within a day and 30 minutes later the repair was fixed, free of charge! I definitely lucked out with this company. Very friendly and positive employees.

Review
    December 5, 2017

I was a first time buyer from a dealership, I saw an add on Craigslist and went down there to check it out and it was great! The employees are awesome..., they helped me finance a great vehicle and went something went wrong with it they took care of it immediately. I would definitely recommend this dealership to many people!

Dave the owner FRIST CLASS Bought a good used car
    November 9, 2017

Dave the owner is FIRST CLASS my wife and I bought a GOOD used car I recommend his car lot to anyone looking for a GOOD used car THANKS DAVE.

Toyota Sienna XLE AWD
    October 1, 2017

Very responsive to tracking down a vehicle we specifically came to test drive. No pressure to pursue other cars.

Worst car dealership in spokane
    September 15, 2017

This dealership is by far the most deceptive, rude, and inaccurate dealership in Spokane. When I first came into look at a vehicle they had the vehicl...e at $9K, I then test drove the vehicle, then the next day had the vehicle inspected by my mechanic, and had called to tell them I would very much like to buy the vehicle. I then had a field training exercise with the US Army for the next 2 days and told them I would come immediately after that and purchase the vehicle. When I got there, they told me a very mismatching story of why they had to raise the price of the car $1500 dollars. They refused to lower the price to its original value, and I walked out.

The Best Car-Shopping Experience!
    August 31, 2017

We found a great car for our daughter at Automotive Specialists! We had looked around and went to several car lots. NOT fun!! But, then we found Auto...motive Specialists and our experience went from painful to enjoyable! Stephanie was super and we ended up with a very nice car for our daughter; a car we feel good about! We will definitely recommend Automotive Specialists to others! And, the next time we need a car, we will go straight to Automotive Specialists - and not even bother going to the other car lots out there.

Great Customer Service - Great Deal!
    August 17, 2017

Dave assisted me in the search for my first truck. He listened to what I wanted within in my price range ($30k), researched potential options, found e...xactly what I was looking for. I'm totally pleased with the process; honest, thorough, fair and timely. I have no reservation in recommending Automotive Specialties. I'll buy from them again!

Automotive Specialties