Average based on 1 reviews.
  • Amazing Auto Purchasing Experience EVER!!!

We live about 3 hours away but this dealership had great prices and I was seriously interested. I emailed them with some requests. Sekander Bekeran immediately attended to all my questions and requests. We took care of 90 percent of the transaction over email/phone. Drove down to Irvine. Car met our expectations and beyond. It truly was showroom condition, etc. Sekander was an honest, professional, and friendly salesperson. He wasn't pushy at all. In fact, everyone at the dealership was friendly and professional. The deal that was made over the email was EXACTLY what was on all the paperwork. Faith in the Finance department was friendly and professional as well. I have purchased probably 10 vehicle's in my life time, and the worst part for me is the whole buying process. I almost needed someone to pinch me because I couldn't believe how great it was this time!! Definitely check out Fladeboe and Sekander !!!!