LaFontaine Volkswagen of Dearborn

73 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• March 17, 2017

I didn't end up purchasing from this dealership, but I was pleased with the service I received while shopping. The salesman was prompt with replies to... my questions and was willing to work with me. In the end I felt that between the distance to the dealership was too great to justify the trip given the vehicle but would recommend a look from anyone looking to purchase

Andrew, thank you for recommending our dealership to your family and friends! We hope that you'll become a customer with us someday :) The LaFontaine ...Family Deal; it's not just what you get, it's how you feel.

November 14, 2018

Rudy Desantis made it possible for me to buy my dream car! It was quick and painless. Drove 4 hours to see the car and I have no regrets. I've been... telling all my friends how awesome my experience was and when my fiance buys a new vehicle he told me he would only like to deal with Rudy because he came with me and saw how hard he worked for me and how cool he was. Thanks for everything! -Katie

November 4, 2018

Chris Landfair is the worst salesperson, everything was great while buying my car, but after the sale I was no longer useful. My car needed repair a few... days after I purchased it from Chris. I was very upset and took a day off of work for the repairs. They fixed them at no cost, but I was still upset that I needed the repairs. They assured me things were ok with the car. They were very short or rude with me every time I called. I noticed the air endlet cover was missing when I got my first oil change. I called Chris, he was short and rude. I sent him a picture of the missing part. Of course two weeks and counting and no word. They are very rude there. Find your Volkswagen somewhere else, unless you want to be treated like just a sale. The family thing is a joke!!!!!

May 15, 2018

Marrisa was a joy to deal with!!!!!! I would go back to again over and over again. She was very nice and helpful. I did not have to wait long and she... made process seem like a breeze.

August 17, 2017

Lafontaine Volkswagen rep followed up and kept a good contact.

Thanks for the great rating. Please let us know if there was anything we could have done differently that would have made your 4 star experience into ...a five star. We would truly appreciate your feedback. - Jeremy S.

May 2, 2017

Working with Bernard Jones was a pleasure. This most recent experience was great.

Thank you for choosing LaFontaine Volkswagen! I'll be sure to share your great review with Bernard and the team. The LaFontaine Family Deal; it's not ...just what you get, it's how you feel!

April 24, 2017

Great dealership. Nice, friendly people. They had the model I wanted and it was priced very reasonable. My salesperson was very nice and helpful.

Thank you for choosing LaFontaine Volkswagen of Dearborn! We truly value you as our customer and appreciate that you've taken the time to share your e...xperience with us. The LaFontaine Family Deal; it's not just what you get, it's how you feel.

April 9, 2017

Wrong car was listed in dealer listing. Drive 40 miles to find this out.

I'm so sorry to read that your experience was not 100% satisfactory. Please let us know if you'd like the manager to reach out to you to resolve any l...ingering issues. The LaFontaine Family Deal; it's not just what you get, it's how you feel!

February 9, 2017

Excellent all around. Friendly, knowledgeable, prompt and courteous. Thanks so much!

Annette, thank you for choosing LaFontaine Volkswagen! We truly value you as our customer and appreciate that you've taken the time to share your expe...rience with us. The LaFontaine Family Deal; it's not just what you get, it's how you feel!

November 12, 2016

Great service as far as the sales staff, but im giving them a one star for their most vital portion of their business....their service department. What... a joke. I bought a car from them with the full understanding and agreement that they would fix the RIGHT HAND Suspension components (tie-rods and control arm and bushings). I showed them paperwork and documentation from an official FIAT service department stating that ONLY the RIGHT HAND SIDE needed fixed. I get the car back, problem is still there and come to find out, they fixed the LEFT HAND SIDE! And they didn't even do that right!! Then, I asked them to fix their mistake and they wouldn't. They denied everything. Take responsibility for your mistakes Lafontaine. I would've brought in A LOT of customers, but not anymore. It costs more for you guys to buy new customers than it does to keep old ones. Shame

I am incredibly sorry that your experience at LaFontaine Volkswagen was not 100% satisfactory. We strive to provide 5-Star customer service, and would... appreciate the opportunity to learn what we might be able to do to bring your 1-Star rating to a 5-Star. I'd like to have the general manager reach out to you to resolve any lingering issues; could you please email me your best contact information, with reference to your review, at kjones1@lafontaine.com? Sincerely, Kim Jones