LaFontaine Volkswagen of Dearborn

• Very good service and follow up

I didn't end up purchasing from this dealership, but I was pleased with the service I received while shopping. The salesman was prompt with replies to my questions and was willing to work with me. In the end I felt that between the distance to the dealership was too great to justify the trip given the vehicle but would recommend a look from anyone looking to purchase

Andrew, thank you for recommending our dealership to your family and friends! We hope that you'll become a customer with us someday :) The LaFontaine Family Deal; it's not just what you get, it's how you feel.

• VW LEASE EXPERIENCE

Working with Bernard Jones was a pleasure. This most recent experience was great.

• Good car buying experience

Great dealership. Nice, friendly people. They had the model I wanted and it was priced very reasonable. My salesperson was very nice and helpful.

Thank you for choosing LaFontaine Volkswagen of Dearborn! We truly value you as our customer and appreciate that you've taken the time to share your experience with us. The LaFontaine Family Deal; it's not just what you get, it's how you feel.

• wrong car

Wrong car was listed in dealer listing. Drive 40 miles to find this out.

Wrong car was listed in dealer listing. Drive 40 miles to find this out.

I'm so sorry to read that your experience was not 100% satisfactory. Please let us know if you'd like the manager to reach out to you to resolve any lingering issues. The LaFontaine Family Deal; it's not just what you get, it's how you feel!

• VW service at LaFontaine

Excellent all around. Friendly, knowledgeable, prompt and courteous. Thanks so much!

Annette, thank you for choosing LaFontaine Volkswagen! We truly value you as our customer and appreciate that you've taken the time to share your experience with us. The LaFontaine Family Deal; it's not just what you get, it's how you feel!

• Service department was an EPIC failure

Great service as far as the sales staff, but im giving them a one star for their most vital portion of their business....their service department. What a joke. I bought a car from them with the full understanding and agreement that they would fix the RIGHT HAND Suspension components (tie-rods and control arm and bushings). I showed them paperwork and documentation from an official FIAT service department stating that ONLY the RIGHT HAND SIDE needed fixed. I get the car back, problem is still there and come to find out, they fixed the LEFT HAND SIDE! And they didn't even do that right!! Then, I asked them to fix their mistake and they wouldn't. They denied everything. Take responsibility for your mistakes Lafontaine. I would've brought in A LOT of customers, but not anymore. It costs more for you guys to buy new customers than it does to keep old ones. Shame

I am incredibly sorry that your experience at LaFontaine Volkswagen was not 100% satisfactory. We strive to provide 5-Star customer service, and would appreciate the opportunity to learn what we might be able to do to bring your 1-Star rating to a 5-Star. I'd like to have the general manager reach out to you to resolve any lingering issues; could you please email me your best contact information, with reference to your review, at kjones1@lafontaine.com? Sincerely, Kim Jones

• Mrs Stephanie Pers

Great job and they were efficient but this review is too long as far as having enough words in this review section

Thank you for choosing LaFontaine Volkswagen, and for taking the time to give us a 5-Star rating! We truly appreciate you!

• Fast service!

Quick service, friendly technician for replacement of auxiliary jack.

Thank you!!

Quick service, friendly technician for replacement of auxiliary jack.

Thank you!!

• Great service!

Always get quick and reliable service at LaFontaine VW

Thank you!! :)

Always get quick and reliable service at LaFontaine VW

Thank you!! :)

• Car lease made incredibly easy!

Thank you for the awesome shout out! We truly value your business. The LaFontaine Family Deal; it's not just what you get, it's how you feel!

Excellent job by both Dave Overlander and Jennifer Taylor. They made the experience of leasing my new VWGolf incredibly easy and stress free. Terrific job! All questioned answered and prompt courteous service. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new car! Thanks! Annette