• Carlo is awesome!

Carlo is such a friendly guy! We always feel like he has our best interest at heart and that's why we keep coming back to Capo Ford!

• Great Buying Experience, Great Internet price

Tom gave me all the price details for the vehicle I specified in advance of my visit. Everything was accurate and exactly as quoted when I arrived to do the deal. The vehicle was ready for a test drive and everyone was very courteous throughout the visit. The dealership was very busy that day, but everyone was obviously working very hard to get things finished quickly.

• Lease return & new lease

Tom Dunlap is the best at what he does. We were taken care of brilliantly. I live in LA, but come to Tom for my cars. Totally worth it !! AAAAA++++

• Great personal attention from the Fleet Manager

Tom Dunlap was awesome! He worked very hard to find the exact vehicle I wanted. He was constantly availible for contact and never seemed annoyed with my wife changing her mind.

• Awesome salesman and staff!

Our Salesperson, Tom (fleet sales) was excellent. Car buying is a lengthy process that can be very tedious and draining but Tom did everything he could to make the process as smooth as possible.

• The best service experience in some time!

Friendly, quick and helpful. Made sure I was notified once the service was completed...work was thorough and timely by Colin. Brian was very professional and an excellent Ford Representative!

• Excellent, honest service!!

I like the consistent honesty and integrity that Richard displays each and everytime I come in for service. He knows all of my vehicles well and I trust him 100%

• Excellant Service

The services writer was very professional. I didn't have to look for someone to wait on me. I was greeted as soon as I walked in the door. I left the car for service & was called when completed & ready for pick-up. It was an all around pleasant experience.

• Gave great service and went the extra mile!

I thought I was having an alternator issue but turned out to be the battery which had leaked acid over the cable. Turns out the part was only available through Detroit but they were able to find one in another car which really helped me out! They really went the extra mile when I needed it! Very helpful and friendly!

• Great staff

Tom Dunlap was great. He found me what I wanted, and wasn't pushy or overbearing. He made my decision to buy at Tuttle click easy.