Orange Coast Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Saturday 8:00am–8:00pm 7:00am–5:00pm
Sunday 10:00am–7:00pm Closed
Used (877) 874-7102 (877) 874-7102
Service (877) 887-8567 (877) 887-8567

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

2017 Pacifica - Excellent Service!!

In these challenging times, it is refreshing to have customer-oriented people providing the kind of support and service for my car and me. Paul G. is the one to see. He knows how to make your experience painless.

Dealer response

Ray, thank you so much for the review! We couldn't be more grateful to have you as a customer, and it means a lot to know that Paul took good care of you. We look forward to working with you again sometime!

1.0

Neda Ingram has not customer skills.

I bought my 2nd car from this dealership. 1st was ML 350 and now Trax. Overall there was nothing to complaint but just before leaving them. Neda came and showed a really bad behavior and insulted me. I have complained about Neda Ingram and the owner or General Manager does not sit at the location. I will further report to BBB.

Dont buy your car here!

Unfortunately, 3 weeks ago I purchased a Dodge Durango SXT plus from their fleet department even though I was really interested in purchasing a Durango GT but it was too expensive. A week later a Durango GT goes on sale at their dealership for less than the one I bought! I called their fleet manager to see if there is anything they can do to help me out and maybe swap the cars or for them to give me a deal but it's been almost two weeks and he has not called me back. Left messages both on his voicemail and with other reps an no one has called me back. They always call when you are trying to purchase a car but when you really need them they dont care about you. This is my 3rd dodge vehicle and the second one purchased at this dealership. Its unfortunate they dont appreciate loyal customers. I will no longer refer friends and family to this dealership and suggest you go buy your vehicle at another dealership that will be honest and give you the best deal on your purchase!

TrinyHB

I got the deal I wanted without too much time being wasted. The sales rep was very nice and listened to my needs very well. I love my Jeep!!

**BEWARE**ESPECIALLY MILITARY**

After extensive correspondence back and forth with their Online Sales representative, I thought the final price was settled and agreed upon. Originally the sales person quoted me at $923 for DMV fees, which meant they were calculating this 60k truck as if it cost over 150k. I thought this was insane so I used the DMV calculator from the official DMV website to double check and they were indeed up-charging like crazy. I let him know that as a non-resident, active duty military I would be waved from some fees. Salesman came back with $110 for DMV fees. Sounded good. When I visited the dealership and it was time to sign all the documents with their finance guy, they changed the sales tax because it was "miscalculated". Even though the salesman acknowledged my zip code multiple times in our emails. This I could accept because I didn’t expect them to pay it for me. I signed all the documents and called it a day. About 3 weeks later I get a text from the same finance guy demanding an additional $338 for DMV fees, after going back and forth trying to understand why I would absorb their mistakes, he threatens me with his office manager calling my commanding officer to collect the money. This is incredibly illegal and plain unethical and unprofessional. I then resulted to having the Base Legal Office get involved and rectify. Ultimately, after Legal got involved they accepted their own mistakes. Hypothetically speaking, these people could quote you $1 for certain fees and then threaten and demand different amounts. That’s pretty vile.

1.7

Poor Customer Service

Was looking at purchasing a vehicle. Had a jeep picked out and waiting on delivery. Was told it would be in on a certain day and never heard from sales rep. Called and left several messages with no response. When finally did respond said I did not have any info and was angry when I asked for the GM. Left several messages for owner Jon Gray as well with no response. Went with another dealer and purchased two vehicles from other dealer. Would not recommenced Orange Coast Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT

Great buying experience

I purchased a new RAM 1500 on Oct 13th and it was one of the easiest and best buying experiences I have had. Tyler gave a great introduction to the truck and explained all the features. He knew the truck very well which is not always the case. We took a test drive and discussed a price. My wife and I then left to discuss it, we decided to pull the trigger. Tyler did most of the paperwork over the phone to reduce time at the dealership. When we arrived the truck was detailed and we only spent about an hour finishing things up with Tyler and with financing (sorry very nice guy but his name escapes me). I feel I got a fair deal and the entire experience was refreshing. How they stand behind the purchase is yet to be seen but I will let you know.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review Randy! We are so happy to welcome you to the Orange Coast Family.

Excellent experience

The buying process was without pressure or hidden charges. Asif made sure I was satisfied with my purchase, and Mike was a pleasure to deal with.

Dealer response

Thank you for choosing Orange Coast Patty!

Bought a used Nissan Frontier

We had a very positive experience. No pressure. Cole and Finance people were very nice, professional. Everything was done in a timely manner. We would recommend them to others.

Dealer response

Hi Paul! Thanks for this 5-star review! We appreciate the great compliments and your business. Thank you for recommending Orange Coast Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram!

Dave M

Bought a 2018 Wrangler JK. This was the easiest car purchase ever. Angela Smirz was a pleasure to work with as was Kenny and Lauri. Everyone from the dealer was professional and very polite. Thank You All.

Dealer response

Hi Dave! We're happy you enjoyed a seamless car buying experience with us! Thanks for letting us know how our team did with helping you with your purchase. The amazing compliments are very much appreciated! We hope you're having a great time with your vehicle and we hope to see you again!