4.0
Average based on 8 reviews
  • Very Good Experience

Mike and Bryant spent a lot of time with me and helped me find a nice car that I could afford.

• customer

I bought a vehicle from Arctic Motors in Ewing N.J. They advertised some stuff in vehicle, told them did not work said they would fix, it's been a month I'm still waiting to have it repaired. I would not recommend buying from here. They do not stick to what they say.

Dealership offered to address problem to a complaint that was not under warranty. Attempted to accommodate customer. Just could not do it at the drop of dime. Attempted to set an appointment for customer; but customer went ballistic and caused a commotion.

• Not Impressed

Contacted them looking at a vehicle on their lot, never received response.

Contacted them looking at a vehicle on their lot, never received response.

• Enjoyable buying experience

Rich and Bryant worked extremely hard to find me a car that satisfied my needs. Rich did a lot of legwork to find me the best financing possible.

• 2003 EXPEDITION EDDIE BAUER

HY HUSBAN JUST PURCHASED ME A BEAUTIFUL BLACK 2003 FORD EXPEDITION AND I AM LOVING IT TO DEATH..........

• Great Place to buy a car

The first time I went to this dealer I was treated well and no run arounds and they were direct no fast talk ano pressure nothing no wate of time

• GREAT CAR FOR A GREAT PRICE THANKS BRYANT AND RICH

GOT A 2003 JAGUAR XJ8 AWD FROM ARCTIC MOTORS LAST MONTH AND IT RUNS AND DRIVES NEW. ONLY DEALER THAT COULD FINANCE ME AT A FAIR PRICE. WILL BE BACK AGAIN FOR MY DAUGHTER CAR.

• Hot deals that freeze out the competition

Friendly, courteous and knowledgeable staff. Very nice, reliable vehicles.

Friendly, courteous and knowledgeable staff. Very nice, reliable vehicles.