• Lovis Loves Columbus Car Trader!

I had an amazing experience for my second car from columbus car trader! Lou and Tony made it fun and easy for me> Highly recomended!

• Best prices

Me and my wife searched for a good deal on a Corolla. We got it here. Thanks to Luther Henson and Dameon Bell.

• Great Honda

Thank you tony and Lou for the 2005 Honda! I had a pleasent experience and my Brother Tom is very pleased.

• great deal

got a great deal on my car. Big Lou and Dameon were great

got a great deal on my car. Big Lou and Dameon were great

• Columbus Car Trader/ Great Place to Shop

Thanks to Reggie and Lou for making our car purchase an easy one. They were both very nice, and professional. We appreciated them giving us a good deal and working to get a low payment. Thank you for being honest and helping us decide between the two cars. Brandon is enjoying his new car! Chris and Debbie

• Great Mercedes!

I got a great deal on my super clean Mercedes S500. Thank you lou and Tony!

I got a great deal on my super clean Mercedes S500. Thank you lou and Tony!

• Great Bunch

Damion, Luther and Jim are a great bunch. The process was painless, everyone was very friendly and they got me what I was looking for right on budget. Would highly recommend you check them out!!

• Lovely Kia

Tony & Lou are the best sells men I've been to they are awesome best deal ever love them !!!!! I will defently be getting another car here in some years thank u guys .

• I had an awesome Experience with Tony and Lou

Thank you Tony and Luther for making the car buying experience fun and easy. They made us all feel welcomed and like we were a part of the Columbus Car Trader family. I would highly recommend them.

• Dameon was awesome!

Everything was perfect. This is the first car I buy and they helped me to understand all the details.