• My used car purchase

I purchase my car off of Tony Shaw. He was honest and knowledgeable. He took his time and did not make me feel pressured when purchasing. I would highly recommend columbus car trader and tony shaw

• Won't honor internet price unless you pay cash

Kristen was very nice however it is disappointing they will not honor internet pricing. It is for well qualifies customers and cash customers. Everywhere else we have been honors their online prices no exceptions

• great car

Hi name is ylia payne i went to columbus car trader to got a car ...tony make it easy to get me a car he was great.. He really help me with the car i wanted and he came and got me and my kids to look at all the car tony is awesome at selling cars, Tony is wonderful the car had 1 or 2 minor issues he helped fix the issues right away

• Great place to shop for a car

Great selection of vehicles and friendly customer service very patient and helpful. I had been using an old Ford Escape for several years it was getting pretty beat up, I needed a new car so I went to Columbus car trader where I purchased my 2002 Audi A4. And I am very happy with my purchase; it runs smooth is extremely fun to drive and was in great condition when I got it. I would definitely recommend shopping here if you need a car, they have a good selection and are helpful in the processes of finding you a good car and the buying process was quick and easy. If you need a new car this is the place to shop.

• Purchasing a new used car

I totaled my car a week ago and was extremely upset about having to look for a used car on such sort notice. Went to Columbus Car Trader right around the corner from my home and had a fantastic experience. Tony and Luther were great to work with and I was out of there in about 2 hours with my use Saab 9-3 Convertible. Love my car!

• Lovis Loves Columbus Car Trader!

I had an amazing experience for my second car from columbus car trader! Lou and Tony made it fun and easy for me> Highly recomended!

• Best prices

Me and my wife searched for a good deal on a Corolla. We got it here. Thanks to Luther Henson and Dameon Bell.

• Great Honda

Thank you tony and Lou for the 2005 Honda! I had a pleasent experience and my Brother Tom is very pleased.

• great deal

got a great deal on my car. Big Lou and Dameon were great

got a great deal on my car. Big Lou and Dameon were great

• Columbus Car Trader/ Great Place to Shop

Thanks to Reggie and Lou for making our car purchase an easy one. They were both very nice, and professional. We appreciated them giving us a good deal and working to get a low payment. Thank you for being honest and helping us decide between the two cars. Brandon is enjoying his new car! Chris and Debbie