4.3
  • Outstanding Service

Just stopped by shopping around for cars. Had no money, fair credit and had no clue that I was gonna walk out with a car. I'd like to thank Carlos, Raul, and Bryan for helping me out. Everyone there is super cool. I would definitely recommend my family and friends...and anyone else to come to this dealer.

• Better experience here than any other dealership

Better experience here than any other dealership great costumer service

Better experience here than any other dealership great costumer service

• Graet place to buy a car

I am very happy to make a deal with those guys they are very professional and helpful

• City of HUNTINGTON BEACH

Good customer service - best help ever -thank you surf city team !

Good customer service - best help ever -thank you surf city team !

• Worst possible experience

My nightmare became a reality. After two weeks of negotiating via email and text, I had a great offer from Surf City. Before making the 90 minute trip to Huntington Beach, I confirmed the offer price and the VIN with the sales rep and the contracts specialist. After we drove to the dealership, we were told the contracts guy was "confused" when he confirmed the VIN and the deal they promised me was "too good." We walked out. On my way to a respectable dealership, I texted the sales rep who was not available in person. She apologized, but told me I should have known the deal was too good and that I should have known that. Drive 2 miles south and do business with those folks.

• Great services.

Our first time at Surf City Nissan. We had a very nice service and selected a car for a lease. Thanks to Jose, every thing was processed very smoothly and quickly. We are happy that we came to this shop and we will definitely recommend this dealership to our friends.

• Good work!

Better experience here than any other dealership I visited! Ended up with a good deal and the staff was super helpful!

• Thanks Surf City Nissan!!

All the staff worked together as a team to get me the best deal and the best car for me! Thanks, Jesse, Raúl, Cesar and Nathan!

• Great Experience

This was my first car buying experience and it went great. Saw the car on cars.com. Left a message that night and got a call first thing in the morning. The process was quick and pleasant. All the staff were helpful in explaining everything. No high pressure sales tactics, just genuinely nice people. Chris in pre-owned is awesome. Thanks!

• Not so good credit - Driving a beautiful new car

I came into the dealership with a friend who had bought his car there. I desperately needed a car as mine had quit running and I needed to get to work. I was concerned because my credit was less than stellar. ALOT less. David had me in a new car and out the door quickly and painlessly. Thanks David. Cesar made signing all those papers easier also. Everyone there was extremely helpful. So thanks to the crew at Surf City Nissan I will reccomend them to everyone I know.