3.0
Average based on 2 reviews.
  • Stay away!

Bought a used car from this dealership with a trade in. All they care about is sales. I have had so many problems with them after and I still do. Took them one and a half months to get a part fixed for me. Still no license plates or registration sticker and they didn't even pay my previous loan off. I'm paying for a car that I don't even own anymore! They say that they will call you back but they never do. Every time I call or go there they give me different excuses each time. I can't wait to be fully done with these people.

• I AM DREAMING

I WAS DRIVING FROM MY FATHERS HOUSE WHEN I SEEN THE SIGN AUTO MAXX I WEN'T IN TO THE DEALER AND A VERY CHUBBY MAN SAID WELCOME TO AUTO MAXX WITH A DEEP ACCENT, HOW CAN I HELP YOU. I WANT THE MERCEDES S550.THAT YOU HAVE OUT SIDE 2 HOURS LATER I CALLED MY SON TO HELP ME DRIVE MY OTHER CAR HOME. THERE FRIENDLY SERVICE IS WHAT YOU EXPECT FROM A DEALER. THANK YOU CHUBBY MAN.